- You have to do what you love to do, not get stuck in that comfort zone of a regular job. Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it.
- To exceed beyond your wildest expectations you must begin with wild expectations.
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- In the long run, men hit only what they aim at. Therefore, though they should fall immediately, they had better aim at something high.
–Henry David Thoreau
- As you go along your road in life, you will, if you aim high enough, also meet resistance… but no matter how tough the opposition may seem, have courage still – and persevere.
- When you have a great and difficult task, something perhaps almost impossible, if you only work a little at a time, every day a little, suddenly the work will finish itself.
- Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting.
- Plough deep while sluggards sleep, and you shall have corn to sell and to keep.
- Get a good idea and stay with it. Dog it, and work at it until it’s done, and done right.
- Victory belongs to the most persevering.
- If you don’t make a total commitment to whatever you’re doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It’s tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his life jacket on.
- To be a champ, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will.
–Sugar Ray Robinson
- The barrier between success is not something which exists in the real world: it is composed purely and simply of doubts about ability.
–Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
–Norman Vincent Peale
- One person with a belief is equal to a force of ninety-nine who have only interests.
–John Stuart Mill
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
–Malcolm S. Forbes
- The man who has no imagination has no wings.
- To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
- Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall at last unveil.
- They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.
–Edgar Allan Poe
- I made the decision. I’m accountable.
- Don’t find fault. Find a remedy.
- The wise person questions himself, the fool others.
- Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
- The pessimist is half-licked before he starts.
–Thomas A. Buckner
- Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out.
- It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.
- In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.
- A person of words and not deeds is like a garden full of weeds.
- What we learn we learn by doing.
- No farmer ever plowed a field by turning it over in his mind.
–George E. Woodbury
- If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it!
- Why not go out on a limb? Isn’t that where the fruit is?
- The men who have done big things are those who were not afraid to attempt big things, who were not afraid to risk failure in order to gain success.
- Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
- A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Whenever you take a step forward, you are bound to disturb something.
- Heroes take journeys, confront dragons, and discover the treasure of their true selves.
- I never hit a shot, not even in practice, without having a very sharp, in-focus picture of it in my head.
- If a man does not know what port he is steering for, no wind is favorable to him.
- Look for opportunity. You can’t wait for it to knock on the door… You might not be home.
- One may have good eyes and yet see nothing.
- A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.
–Sir Francis Bacon
- Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.
-Thomas Alva Edison
- If your dream is a big dream, and if you want your life to work on the high level that you say you do, there’s no way around doing the work it takes to get you there.
- They fail, and they alone, who have not striven.
- Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.
- There is nothing wrong with making mistakes. Just don’t respond with encores.
- Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail Better.
- To begin to think with purpose is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment.
- I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.
- The most important of my discoveries has been suggested to me by my failures.
–Sir Humphrey Davy
- It is not easy, but you have to be willing to make mistakes. And the earlier you make those mistakes, the better.
–Jane Cahill Pfeiffer
We are all going through a difficult time as our community is grieving the loss of our coach and guiding light, Angie Atkinson. All refunds will start processing in January. Please get in touch with us about any refunds that we need to give out. You can contact us at...