Welcome to day one of the Look Good Naked 30 Day Fitness Challenge. As I mentioned in Friday’s post, this challenge is shorter and more intense than our Love Yourself Challenge, so we’re going to jump right in here.
Look Better Naked 30 Day Fitness Challenge: First Things First
1. If you haven’t already, sign up for the challenge right here. (It’s free.) Then, you’ll be added to the private Facebook group where challenge members can communicate amongst themselves, plus get/give support. Signing up also means you’ll have an opportunity to win prizes at the end of the challenge and you’ll receive the special freebies that only challenge members receive. Once you’re added to the challenge group, add a comment to introduce yourself and share your goals (suggestions outlined below).
2. Start by setting a goal for yourself to accomplish during the next 30 days, whether it’s a weight goal, a measurement goal or a visual goal. (I’ll be working on looking better in my bikini this summer, personally!)
3. Take your “before” picture, and if you’re comfortable with it, post it to the group. (Note: This group is a “secret” group, meaning that unless you’re a member, you can’t see the group or its members/content–so you can expect a certain level of privacy.) Still, keep the photos clean–wear clothing or a swimsuit in your photo, no nudity, please. Post comments, answer questions and add progress photos as often as you like to the group page. Be sure to support your fellow challengers–we’re all in this together!
4. Choose your workout plan. I suggest at least 30 minutes per day, six days per week to include cardio and strength training. I won’t define your workout plan since everyone’s fitness levels may be different, but I will share my own workout plans as well as offering suggestions for those who might struggle or need ideas.
5. Keep an eye on your in-box for daily tips, ideas, suggestions and occasional freebies that will be sent to Look Good Naked 30 Day Fitness Challengers only. (Here’s that signup link again!) You’ll also receive regular Fit Missions and Bliss Missions (optional, but helpful!).
Ready? Let’s go! Are you ready to look better naked? Share your thoughts in the comments section below, and be sure to hit those “share” buttons to invite your friends or family to join the challenge with you. Workout buddies are always helpful too.
Angela Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships since 2006, Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed coaching and has certifications in life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. In her life coaching practice, Atkinson’s clients enjoy her personalized approach that allows and encourages them to become the best possible versions of themselves and to succeed in doing what they love most. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online and NarcissismSupportCoach.com.