Dear Love Yourself Challengers,
We’re five weeks into our 60-Day Love Yourself Fitness Challenge, and It’s that time again: time to check in! First up, get out your Bliss Book, or open up a blog post or word doc and ask yourself:
- How do I feel, right now?
- How did I feel when I started this challenge?
- What do I still need to work on?
- What inspired me this week?
Quote of the Week: “Act as if it were impossible to fail.” ~Dorothea Brande
Today’s Bliss Mission: Make a Great First Impression Every Time
Fit Mission: Play the Food-Tracking Game
Recommended Reading: Long-Term Weight Loss Motivation Tips That Really Work
And Don’t Forget:
- To Drink Your 8 Glasses of Water Today
- To Track Your Food Intake
- To Wait 20 Minutes Before Having a Second Helping of Anything
- To Get in at Least 15 Minutes of Intentional Exercise
- To Take Your Progress Photos
- To Truly Love Yourself!
So, lay it on me! How’s it coming for you? Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments section, below!