This is a quick video that I made for you this morning, and inside, I’ll offer you a quick motivational morning talk and some ideas to help you get through the day as you go about surviving and thriving despite current or previous narcissistic abuse and/or toxic relationships.
Let’s have coffee, shall we?
- Surviving Narcissistic Abuse: 65 Things You Might Say to Your Narcissist If You Could
- Outrage: Narcissistic Fathers Who Leave You When You Are Pregnant
- The Addict or Alcoholic Narcissist and Codependent, Toxic Relationships
- New Study Offers Surprising Insight Into Why You Fell for a Narcissist
- Narcissists and Blame Shifting: Are you a built-in scapegoat?
- The Pre-LA Shoot Video: How Marilyn Monroe Factors Into Our Adoption Search | Atkinson Today
- The Narcissistic Elephant in the Room: How Narcissists Affect Their Kids – QueenBeeingQueenBeeing
- Peaceful Inspiration Meditation for Narcissistic Abuse Survivors (Trigger-Free) – QueenBeeingQueenBeeing
- Answered: The Questions of a Self-Proclaimed Narcisssist | Go Ask Angie
- The Latest – Go Ask Angie
Angela Atkinson is a certified trauma counselor and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery, and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships since 2006, she has a popular narcissistic abuse recovery YouTube channel. Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own. Atkinson offers trauma-informed narcissistic abuse recovery coaching and has certifications in trauma counseling, life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation, and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves. Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse here at QueenBeeing.com and at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.