What do you do when you see your narcissist with his new supply? How does it make you feel? How can you avoid the painful feelings that are sure to surface?
In this video, I’ll offer you a simple explanation and a 7 step plan to get over it and fast!
(Take my free 5-day fear-busting course for narcissistic abuse survivors at http://narcissismsupportcoach.com.)
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: Get Out of the Fog with Mindfulness
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: Find the Light at the End of the Tunnel and Be Brave
- Get Unstuck After Narcissistic Abuse: Your Personal Passion Plan
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: Should you warn the new ‘supply’ about the narcissist?
- How to Use NLP and EFT for Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: 9 Ways to Stop a Panic Attack
- Narcissistic Abuse and Gaslighting: Reader Shares Decade-Long Survivor Story
- Stop Living in Fear: Free eCourse for Narcissistic Abuse Survivors
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: Why Narcissists Love to Rage
- Toxic Relationship Recovery: Find Your Inner Strength After Narcissistic Abuse
Angela Atkinson is a certified trauma counselor and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery, and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships since 2006, she has a popular narcissistic abuse recovery YouTube channel. Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own. Atkinson offers trauma-informed narcissistic abuse recovery coaching and has certifications in trauma counseling, life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation, and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves. Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse here at QueenBeeing.com and at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.