Why are narcissists so difficult to deal with? Why are they so mean to the people they claim to love and so nice to everyone else? What causes narcissists to be the way they are? Why are they like that?
Next, they put you through the hell of the devalue and then the discard phase – and often these cycles are repeated for years. But how is it that these patterns are used by most narcissists in varying but identifiable iterations?
Is toxic narcissism caused by environmental factors, or is there a genetic component involved – or could there be more than one factor in play?
Narcissistic Relationship Cycle: Caused by Nurture or Nature?
Why do narcissists follow identical relationship patterns?
YouTuber Mary Cutrone asked:
I’ve learned so much about the narcissist abuse tactics, but still have one question. How do they follow the same pattern? They don’t go to “narcissist school” … but follow the love bombing to the final discard like it’s a formula. What’s up?
Narcissist Relationship Patterns (You MUST Know!) Identifying Narcissism and Codependency in a Toxic Relationship
Helpful videos for identifying narcissism and codependency in a toxic relationship:
Useful Articles for Survivors of Narcissistic Abuse
- 53 Big Fat Lies Narcissists Tell When Love Bombing
- 101 Struggles Only Narcissistic Abuse Victims and Survivors Will Understand
- Narcissists and Public Humiliation: How & Why Narcs Shame You Publicly
- Believe it or not: This is THE Most Soul-Crushing Part of Narcissistic Abuse
- 30 Life-Changing Facts About Narcissists in Relationships – QueenBeeing