Why do narcissists want you to believe everyone hates you? Why do they need to feel superior to you, and why, if they claim to care about you, do they work SO hard to beat you down emotionally? That’s what I’m covering in this video.
Ever have a a narcissist tell you that no one likes you or that you’re so hard to deal with? Why does the narcissist want you to hate yourself, anyway? Why do narcissists want you to think everyone hates you? What purpose does it serve for the narc and how can you get through it without completely losing your sense of self?
Related articles that you might also like to read
- Narcissists and Public Humiliation: How & Why Narcs Shame You Publicly
- Take the Narcissistic Personality Inventory Test Here
- 101 Struggles Only Narcissistic Abuse Victims and Survivors Will Understand
- Why do narcissists follow identical relationship patterns?
- Why Narcissists Are Often Misdiagnosed With Bipolar Disorder
- Why are narcissists so easily bored all the time? Narcissistic Personality Disorder FAQ – QueenBeeing
- How do narcissists see marriage? – QueenBeeing
- What Happens When Narcissists Don’t Get What They Want? – QueenBeeing
- What is the opposite of a narcissist? Narcissistic Abuse Recovery FAQ – QueenBeeing
- The Depressive Narcissist – QueenBeeing