Why do narcissists want you to believe everyone hates you? Why do they need to feel superior to you, and why, if they claim to care about you, do they work SO hard to beat you down emotionally? That’s what I’m covering in this video.
Ever have a a narcissist tell you that no one likes you or that you’re so hard to deal with? Why does the narcissist want you to hate yourself, anyway? Why do narcissists want you to think everyone hates you? What purpose does it serve for the narc and how can you get through it without completely losing your sense of self?
Related articles that you might also like to read
- Narcissists and Public Humiliation: How & Why Narcs Shame You Publicly
- Take the Narcissistic Personality Inventory Test Here
- 101 Struggles Only Narcissistic Abuse Victims and Survivors Will Understand
- Why do narcissists follow identical relationship patterns?
- Why Narcissists Are Often Misdiagnosed With Bipolar Disorder
- Why are narcissists so easily bored all the time? Narcissistic Personality Disorder FAQ – QueenBeeing
- How do narcissists see marriage? – QueenBeeing
- What Happens When Narcissists Don’t Get What They Want? – QueenBeeing
- What is the opposite of a narcissist? Narcissistic Abuse Recovery FAQ – QueenBeeing
- The Depressive Narcissist – QueenBeeing
Angela Atkinson is a certified trauma counselor and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery, and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships since 2006, she has a popular narcissistic abuse recovery YouTube channel. Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed narcissistic abuse recovery coaching and has certifications in trauma counseling, life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation, and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy.
She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.