I am happy to share with you that I will be participating in and supporting this year’s 2nd Annual Healing from Narcissistic Abuse Virtual Summit in honor of World Narcissistic Abuse Awareness Day. I’ll be going live with the group at 5 p.m. Central Time today!
World Narcissistic Abuse Awareness Day (WNNAD) is celebrated on June 1st every year and is a growing global movement dedicated to raising the profile of narcissistic abuse. To learn more about WNAAD or to join the cause, please visit http://
This year’s Telesummit is hosted once again by Bree Bonchay, LCSW, founder of WNAAD and AthenaMoberg, CPC, co-founder of Trauma Recovery University and the 2nd Annual Healing from Narcissistic Abuse Virtual Summit.
Access to all of the expert interviews is complimentary for a limited time. You may sign up now for complimentary access.
Once you are signed up, you may listen at your leisure beginning June 1st.
Here is a list of the speaker panel and the topics which they will be presenting on at this year’s event.
- Sandra L. Brown, MA- Why It’s More Than Just Being an ‘Empath’–Understanding the Personality Science Behind Why You Are Targeted
- Richard Grannon– C-PTSD – How to Stop Emotional Flashbacks
- Lisa A Romano- The Dynamics Between Codependency and Narcissism- Why Do Codependents Attract Narcissists?
- William Brennan, ME.D, LMHC, CAP- E.M.D.R Treatment- Healing The Aftermath of Narcissistic Abuse
- Christine Louis de Cannonville– The Pathological Behaviors of Narcissistic Mothers
- Steve Becker, LCSW, CH.T– The Red Flags of Psychopathic Personalities
- HG Tudor- Inside the Mind of A Narcissist- What The Narcissist Thinks When You Go ‘No Contact” and The Most Effective Strategies to Release Their Hold On You
- Jennifer Young, LMHC- Has the Narcissist Really Changed with their New Partner?
- Sherri Renner, JD– Legal Battles with Cluster B Individuals in Family Court: What to Expect, When to Prepare, and How to Survive the Crucible
- Heather Tuba, BA- The Importance in Advocacy in Healing from Narcissistic Abuse and Supporting A Spouse With Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Kami Lindgren, BA- Life Beyond Pain: Healing from Chronic Illness through Neuroplasticity
Again, if you would like to reserve your free access, all you need to do is register at http://www.wnaad.com
Join me there! I look forward to seeing you and sharing a message of hope with all survivors of Narcissistic Abuse.
Angela Atkinson is a certified trauma counselor and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery, and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships since 2006, she has a popular narcissistic abuse recovery YouTube channel. Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed narcissistic abuse recovery coaching and has certifications in trauma counseling, life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation, and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy.
She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.