Whether you’re just beginning a relationship with a new guy or it’s just now getting serious, if you’re here reading this article, there’s a chance that things aren’t perfect just yet.
So, if you think this is a possibility, you’re probably looking for some information on narcissism and/or narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). Good thing you’re here.
Let’s start with this – check out this resource page for a comprehensive list of resources, articles and narcissism FAQ – all of which is free.
Next, take a peek at this infographic – and if it rings true for you, feel free to save it for later to help remind you what to look for – and of course, check out these 17 signs that you’re dating a narcissist.
- Are you married to a narcissist? Find out here.
- Narcissism at work? Dealing with RL ‘Horrible Bosses’
- How to Manage Anxiety Caused by Narcissistic Abuse
- On Going No Contact
- Deciding Who You Want to Be After Narcissistic Abuse
- Book: Take Back Your Life: 103 Highly-Effective Strategies to Snuff Out a Narcissist’s Gaslighting and Enjoy the Happy Life You Really Deserve