When a Narcissist Goes No Contact: Why You Get the Silent Treatment & What to Do About It
How do you deal with living with someone who is giving you the silent treatment? Someone who will co-exist with you in the same house while literally ignoring you? That is what I’m covering in today’s video.
Have you ever had to deal with the narcissist’s silent treatment? What did you do to cope? Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments section. Let’s discuss.
Get my book, “Gaslighting, Love Bombing and Flying Monkeys: The Ultimate Toxic Relationship Survival Guide for Victims and Survivors of Narcissistic Abuse” free through Monday, right here: http://amzn.to/2tS5osp
- Free Kindle app for any device: http://amzn.to/2sXYkya
- Free Kindle Unlimited Trial (read all my books free!)
- Free Amazon Prime Trial: http://amzn.to/2sY6JS6
- Free Audiobooks – http://amzn.to/2rGpuVE
- Amazon Kindle Fire – http://amzn.to/2rGr8Xw
Related articles that you might like to read
- The Toxic Attraction Between Narcissists and Empaths
- Gaslighting and Toxic Narcissism: Top 10 Red Flags (Video)
- Why do narcissists follow identical relationship patterns?
- 121 Things Narcissists Say When They Are Gaslighting You
- True Survivor Stories: 28 Things a Narcissist Does When Love-Bombing (Beware!)
- Toxic Narcissism in Relationships: Identifying PTSD and C-PTSD
- Toxic Abuse in Relationships: Inside the Narcissist’s Devalue and Discard Phases
- 53 Big Fat Lies Narcissists Tell When Love Bombing
- Post-Gaslighting Emergency Recovery: A ‘First Aid’ Kit for Your Aching Soul
- Narcissistic Abuse and Gaslighting: Reader Shares Decade-Long Survivor Story