When a Narcissist Goes No Contact: Why You Get the Silent Treatment & What to Do About It
How do you deal with living with someone who is giving you the silent treatment? Someone who will co-exist with you in the same house while literally ignoring you? That is what I’m covering in today’s video.
Have you ever had to deal with the narcissist’s silent treatment? What did you do to cope? Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments section. Let’s discuss.
Get my book, “Gaslighting, Love Bombing and Flying Monkeys: The Ultimate Toxic Relationship Survival Guide for Victims and Survivors of Narcissistic Abuse” free through Monday, right here: http://amzn.to/2tS5osp
- Free Kindle app for any device: http://amzn.to/2sXYkya
- Free Kindle Unlimited Trial (read all my books free!)
- Free Amazon Prime Trial: http://amzn.to/2sY6JS6
- Free Audiobooks – http://amzn.to/2rGpuVE
- Amazon Kindle Fire – http://amzn.to/2rGr8Xw
Related articles that you might like to read
- The Toxic Attraction Between Narcissists and Empaths
- Gaslighting and Toxic Narcissism: Top 10 Red Flags (Video)
- Why do narcissists follow identical relationship patterns?
- 121 Things Narcissists Say When They Are Gaslighting You
- True Survivor Stories: 28 Things a Narcissist Does When Love-Bombing (Beware!)
- Toxic Narcissism in Relationships: Identifying PTSD and C-PTSD
- Toxic Abuse in Relationships: Inside the Narcissist’s Devalue and Discard Phases
- 53 Big Fat Lies Narcissists Tell When Love Bombing
- Post-Gaslighting Emergency Recovery: A ‘First Aid’ Kit for Your Aching Soul
- Narcissistic Abuse and Gaslighting: Reader Shares Decade-Long Survivor Story
Angela Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships since 2006, Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed coaching and has certifications in life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. In her life coaching practice, Atkinson’s clients enjoy her personalized approach that allows and encourages them to become the best possible versions of themselves and to succeed in doing what they love most. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online and NarcissismSupportCoach.com.