“Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best.” ~Theodore Isaac Rubin
Hate your job? Sick & tired of being taken advantage of by ungrateful, demanding bosses or overlooked for promotions and raises?
What if going to work every day felt good – less like an obligation and more like a pleasure?
What if you could get paid to do what you love every day?
What if you could love the job you have now?
You can have all that. You just need to get your Power Moves in order. What are Power Moves, you ask?
It’s simple. Power Moves are career hacks – life hacks designed to help you to create the career you’ve always dreamed about. It’s never too late to become what you might have been.
It’s all about simple secrets, tricks and baby steps that will help take your life from the daily grind to a soul-fulfilling, passion-fueled pleasure.
‘Power Moves: 163 Shockingly Simple Career-Boosting Life Hacks Everyone Can Use’ is the fifth book in the Project Blissful Series.
It’s a practical and inspirational guide designed to help you take control of your career and find your way to passion and purpose. It’s just one more piece of what it takes to become the best possible version of yourself.
Written by life coach and author Angela Atkinson, this ebook is also a toolkit that contains everything you’ll need to identify the weak spots in your career and personal issues that affect them. Plus, it offers the tools you’ll need to begin to resolve them, one baby step at a time.
See the first book in the Project Blissful series at http://tinyurl.com/blissfulbook.
This book is for you if you’re interested in:
The very best, most effective and powerful career hacks – simple secrets, tricks and baby steps that will help take your life from the daily grind to a soul-fulfilling, passion-fueled pleasure. The very best, most effective and powerful career hacks
- Simple secrets, tricks and baby steps that will help take your life from the daily grind to a soul-fulfilling, passion-fueled pleasure.
Proven tips and techniques for creating the career you’ve always wanted.
- High-return ideas on how to evolve your career.
- Help with getting promoted at work.
- Effective strategies for getting along with even the most difficult co-workers.
- Strategies for impressing the boss – even one you can’t see all the time.
- Practical and easy ways to create serious positive change in your career, right now.
- Expert ideas for coping with work-related stress and thriving despite it.
- Tips to improve both your self-confidence and your relationships in and out of the office.
- Proven techniques for staying fit, eating right and losing and maintaining your weight, even at work.
- How to deal with difficult people & repairing damaged relationships at work.
Here’s a Preview Of What You’ll Find Inside.
- 5 Time-Management Ideas That Work for the Creative Entrepreneur
- The 5-Step Deadline Crushing Process You’ve Always Needed
- Feed Your Fire: 8 Ways to Fuel Your Motivation
- 8 Proven Strategies for Crushing the Negative Feelings of Rejection
- 8 Keys to Rewarding Work Relationships
- Grace Under Fire: 16 Strategies for Keeping Your Cool at Work
- Be Proactive: 8 Strategies for Keeping Your Cool at Work
- Too Late for Pro-Active? 8 Damage-Control Strategies
- Use These 5 Super-Simple Steps to Increase Your Leadership Skills
- Top 10 Tips for Staying Motivated When You’re Unemployed
- 14 Lazy Ways You Can Hack Your Job Hunt
- Use These 15 Tips to Learn How to Change Jobs Without Losing Your Social Life
- 7 Steps to Take Before You Change Jobs
- 8 Steps to Take After You Change Jobs
- 8 Strategies Successful People Use for Staying Focused at Work
- 15 Shockingly Simple Ways to Impress a Boss You Rarely See
- 6 Traditional Methods for Impressing Your Boss
- 9 Long Distance Methods for Impressing Your Boss
- Conflict Hacking: 8 Steps to a Highly Successful Apology
- Change Your Mind, Change Your Life: 19 Tips for Living With Intention
- 3 Benefits of Intentional Living
- 5 Basic Principles of Intentional Living
- 10 Tips for Being Intentional In Your Routine Activities
- 8 Success-Limiting Mistakes You Can Avoid
- Are You Limiting Your Success by Making These 8 Mistakes?
- 6 Public Speaking Hacks to Build Your Confidence (And Your Career)
- The 5 Essentials of Personal Transformation
Also check out my other books on Amazon.com, including:
- Here Are the Keys to Explosive Personal Power
- 127 Powerfully Simple Life Hacks: Easy Ways to Empower Yourself and Improve Your Life in 30 Days or Less
- Project Blissful: Your Whole Life Guide to Misery-Free Weight Loss That Really Works
- It’s Not Supposed to Hurt: Overcoming Toxic Love and Narcissism in Relationships
- Your Love is My Drug: How to Shut Down a Narcissist, Detoxify Your Relationships & Live the Awesome Life You Really Deserve
Angela Atkinson is a certified trauma counselor and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery, and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships since 2006, she has a popular narcissistic abuse recovery YouTube channel. Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed narcissistic abuse recovery coaching and has certifications in trauma counseling, life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation, and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy.
She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse here at QueenBeeing.com and at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.