I’m not usually one to gossip, but a recent story out of England has caught my attention and I just have to talk about it.
I’m really curious what my readers think about this one.
This woman is writing a tell-all memoir about her alleged terrible experience at the hands of none other than the Duke of York. I guess a girl has to make a buck…but it does make you wonder.
Apparently, according to numerous sources, Prince Andrew (AKA the Duke of York) is accused of having sex with a girl who says she was 17 during her tenure as a “sex slave” who had been hired to service the prince, along with a Harvard professor and several other “rich and famous friends” of an American multi-millionaire (who also happens to be a convicted sex offender).
Though alleged victim Virginia Roberts’ father reportedly said she met the queen during this time, he recently retracted that statement, according to a report from The Independent.
“I want to clear up that many years ago Virginia stated to me she was to meet the Queen’s son Prince Andrew and not the Queen herself,” he said in a statement. “I’m sorry for any misunderstanding.”
And The Daily Mail breaks it down like this:
- Alan Dershowitz has filed defamation suits in both London and the U.S.
- He has urged Prince Andrew to also file proceedings over the case
- Dershowitz has been named in a suit filed against the government for its handling of billionaire and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s case
- Virginia Roberts claims she was just 17 when she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew and law professor Dershowitz, among others
- Dershowitz, 76, claims the woman’s lawyers knew her claims were false
- The royal and Dershowitz have both denied any wrongdoing
- On Monday, Dershowitz appeared on the Today show and said he did not even know who the woman is and had never met her
- Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2898575/Harvard-law-professor-embroiled-sex-scandal-alongside-Prince-Andrew-files-defamation-lawsuits-claims-threatens-lawyers-sex-slave-disbarred.html#ixzz3O3iyreCi
‘Andrew is a great man, the best in the world’: Fergie says marrying Duke was the finest moment in her life – but she doesn’t mention abuser friend helped pay off her debts
- Duke of York is back in mansion home in Windsor after ski holiday in Alps
- He is believed to have held crisis talks with the Queen over sex scandal
- Aide says the prince will ‘move on’ and attend Davos summit this month
- Ex-wife Sarah Ferguson today insists the family will stick together
- Virginia Roberts writing a tell-all book about Prince Andrew allegations
- She claims she had sex three times with Duke of York when under-age
- He slept with her in New York, London and Caribbean, court papers claim
- Duke accused of abusing girl ‘procured’ for him by Jeffrey Epstein
- Allegations robustly denied by Buckingham Palace in three statements
- Claims by woman’s father she met the Queen also categorically denied
- Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2896986/Prince-Andrew-s-sex-slave-nightmare-deepens-Duke-faces-fresh-wave-lurid-claims-sex-underage-girl-Virginia-Roberts-plans-tell-memoir-alleged-trysts-home-paedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein.html#ixzz3O3jBt2Ge
Read more on this story at the link below.
What are your thoughts on this one? Join the discussion on our Facebook page.
Read more about this story click here
Angela Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships since 2006, Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed coaching and has certifications in life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. In her life coaching practice, Atkinson’s clients enjoy her personalized approach that allows and encourages them to become the best possible versions of themselves and to succeed in doing what they love most. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online and NarcissismSupportCoach.com.