Introducing the all-new QueenBeeing Universibee Helping Hand Confidential Scholarship Program, designed to offer help, support and opportunities for women and men who want to take back their lives, but need a helping hand from a caring person.
We want you to know that WE care. We want you to know that you are NOT alone. And that’s why we’ve figured out a way to help you get through narcissistic abuse and narcissistic abuse recovery with support – and we’ll help you even if you can’t afford to pay.
Why We’re Doing This
Since so many victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse are not in control of their own finances, many reach out to Angie asking for help – but often they can’t afford to pay for it – or they simply don’t have a way to pay without their abusers finding out.
It’s part of Angie’s mission to help as many people as she can go from being victims of narcissistic abuse to survivors and thrivers.
Angie’s daily coaching schedule is incredibly full, so she can’t always offer her time on an individual basis – so after much consideration, Angie and her team came up with a way that she can help people who need help but aren’t able to pay, either because they can’t afford to pay, or because their abusers control the money.
Who is Eligible
Anyone who needs help with narcissistic abuse recovery and is genuinely going to use the program. Eligibility is fluid and determined on a case-by-case basis. We understand that, sometimes, even when you COULD afford the help, you’re not able to use your household money to pay when there’s a narcissist still involved in your finances. We do take that into consideration. Absolutely no purchase is required for scholarship recipients.
How It Works
- Email QueenBeeing’s business manager, Melina Moutria at [email protected]. Send her a note letting her know you want to apply for the scholarship and she will reach out to you.
- Melina will send you an email with a few quick questions, to which you can reply with your answers.
- Your scholarship will likely be approved for up to 12 weeks, at which time you are always welcome to reapply for approval if needed.
What You Get
- Full access to the QueenBeeing Universibee’s programs and amenities, including full access to all libraries and courses.
- Full access to a private email system, where you can reach out to Angie personally and receive an answer within one business day.
- Access to private coaching groups with Angie and her team.
- Learn more about your potential benefits at http://universibee.com/join.
Why It’s Confidential
Because we understand what the abuse is like, and how hard it is to recover afterward. Not only is it a private thing – it’s a painful thing that you don’t always want to share. We get it. And because, honestly, it’s Angie’s (and our) mission to help as many people as we can with her work. This allows us to remove one barrier to recovery for you – and that makes us happy.
Other Free Ways to Get Help
- Angie offers free daily video coaching on her YouTube channel, plus a live group coaching session every Tuesday at 1:00 p.m. Central Time. Subscribe to her channel to be notified of daily uploads and anytime Angie goes live.
- QueenBeeing.com is packed full of free resources for survivors of narcissistic abuse – start here, or check out our resources page (it’s long and detailed, so keep scrolling!).
- Join SPAN (Support for People Affected by Narcissism in relationships), Angie’s free and confidential online support group. Learn more at QueenBeeing.com/SPAN.
How You Can Help Support the Program
Currently, this program is entirely funded by Angie Atkinson. If you are interested in helping to support this program, you may do a number of things.
- Subscribe to Angie’s YouTube channel, watch, like and share her videos.
- Purchase Angie’s books.
- Purchase a gift membership – contact Melina at [email protected].
- Submit a donation directly to us via PayPal – contact Melina for information.