Spring Cleaning: Organize your bedroom closet with Pinterest
At the first signs of spring I am ready to start cleaning.
Everything from outside to inside, no room goes untouched during spring cleaning.
My kids help, my husband helps, and I enjoy watching the holiday and winter clutter disappear.
My bedroom closet is always in need of a huge overhauling. All them winter clothes and summer clothes all thrown on the floor in a pile where I’m not sure if it clean or dirty.
This year I am spring cleaning and organizing my life.
Here are some Pinterest ideas that will help us all.
1. Use dividers in your closet drawers for bras, undies, pantyhose, and anything else you have thrown into your underwear drawer.
2. Don’t have drawers in your closet try using coat hangers to hang your bras on the door or wall.
3. Flip flops do not stay on shoe racks very easily. Try cutting and using a coat hanger and hanging them up.
4. Instead of throwing your dirties on the floor, try making a rolling laundry station to keep in the closet.
5. Don’t hang those tank tops anymore. Use 1 hanger and some shower rings to save tons of space. (and hangers for more clothes)
6. I am forever looking for a place to store my jewelry and sunglasses. Try hanging picture frames without the backing or glass and add a few hooks. I love this idea!
Want to see a Pinterest pin in action? Not sure if that “pin” actually works? Message me your pins and we will find out together.
Please also watch my DIY Pinterest videos on YouTube.
I don’t know how many times I ran across a pin on Pinterest and wondered if that was possible. Will that project turn out okay even with ME doing it? Let’s find out together if these projects can be done.