“Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.” ~ William Morris
I love spring. I love spring cleaning. I love to get the winter clutter out of my life as soon as it’s warm.
In this post we are off to declutter and spring clean the bathroom using Pinterest. If you have never tried Pinterest what are you waiting for?
There are tons of great ideas! Here are a few to get you started organizing the bathroom.
Spring Cleaning: Organe your bathroom using Pinterest
1. Don’t be afraid to make a bold statement with your walls by using them in creating ways for storage in the bathroom. Need a place for the extra toilet paper or to keep you mason jar filled with bobby pins? Try decorating your walls with them.
2. All that space under the sink and I have on idea what to do it with. Try filling it up with little containers to hold whatever you need.
3. Mason jars offer a wide variety of ways to organize Q-tips, cotton balls, make-up, hair ties, if it’s small and needs a home in the bathroom you can bet that a mason jar will do the trick.
4. Use a silverware holder in your bathroom drawer as an organizer.
5. A standing file folder works great for holding all of our flat and curling irons.
6. Hanging hooks inside a door can also be used for curling irons as well.
7. Storage boxes with labels work great for organizing medicines in the closet.
8. Looking for a place to hang your jewelry that’s out of the way and classy at the same time? Try hanging them on the wall in the bathroom.
Want to see a Pinterest pin in action? Not sure if that “pin” actually works? Message me your pins and we will find out together.
Please also watch my DIY Pinterest videos on YouTube.
I don’t know how many times I ran across a pin on Pinterest and wondered if that was possible. Will that project turn out okay even with ME doing it? Let’s find out together if these projects can be done.