Welcome Survivor!Start Here.
Before we dig in, please take a deep breath and keep your mind open. I know you’re probably really struggling right now and I understand exactly how that feels. If you’ve been dealing with narcissistic abuse in a toxic relationship, you have found the right place to begin (or continue) your recovery and your personal evolution. While I wish we could’ve met under more pleasant circumstances, I am so honored to have you here as part of our narcissistic abuse recovery and life makeover community. Thank you for joining us.
Find Your Phase
Finding your place in the healing process can clarify your needs. The DUO Quiz will provide helpful, custom resources, specifically designed for you.
Subscribe to my free email newsletter. I’ll personally guide you through this healing process. PLUS, I’ll send you some free stuff that will help you in your recovery and send you regular updates.
Check out our resource center and quick resource guides to get up to speed quickly. And, while you’re here, click here to get the answers you need from our robust FAQ center.
Explore How QueenBeeing Can Help You
QueenBeeing.com offers a free self-help narcissistic abuse recovery program that is customized for your own needs. Take some time to explore the site and learn about the resources that are available to you here.
Dig into your recovery and start changing your life.
Read My Story
Read & Be Inspired
Life Makeover Academy
Get to Know Me Better
The L.O.V.E. Movement
Self-Help for Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
One-on-one coaching with our certified narcissistic abuse recovery coaches.
Freebies for You
Free resources for recovery from narcissistic abuse and toxic relationships.
Stuff to Read
- Shocking Truth: This is Why Even Very Smart People Can Be Gaslighted
- Toxic Love: 44 warning signs that you’re being emotionally abused
- Codependent-Toxic: Portrait of a Narcissist’s Significant Other
- Take Back Your Life: How to Control a Narcissist
- Take Back Your Life: Stop Letting Your Narcissist Parents Control You, NOW!
- Love a Narcissist? Stop Gaslighting in its Tracks With This Foolproof Trick
- Help for Victims of Narcissism and Gaslighting
- Let’s Talk About You: 10 Signs YOU Might Be a Narcissist
- Triangulation: Why you should never try to fix an argument for a narcissist
- Toxic Relationship? How to Stop Feeling ‘Dead Inside’
Read These Too
- Toxic Narcissism in Relationships: Top 10 Warning Signs You’re Being Gaslighted
- Narcissistic Rage and Narcissistic Injury: What You Need to Know
- How Self-Proclaimed Narcissist Sam Vaknin Gaslighted Me on Facebook
- Are you married to a narcissist? 12 easy ways to know for sure
- Exposed! 10 Shocking Facts Your Narcissist Doesn’t Want You to Kno
- Broken Eggshells: The real reason you haven’t already left your narcissist
- Twisted Toxic Love: Inside the Distorted Mind of a Narcissist
- Are you being gaslighted? 10 things you need to know
- Toxic Relationships and Narcissism: Know the Stages of Gaslighting
- The Narcissistic Flip: Why and how it’s always your fault
- Narcissistic Altruism: The Gift That Keeps On Taking
My mission is to help you to discover, understand and overcome the narcissistic abuse in your life, and to help you take your life from “just existing” to “really living.” I spend my days working to help people who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
In short, I want to help you go from being a victim of narcissistic abuse to a survivor and a thriver.
Many of our fellow survivors and thrivers have asked me how they can help people who can’t afford coaching, courses and memberships to get the help they need. They wanted to know if they could donate anonymously, or otherwise, to people who want and need the help we offer but can’t afford to pay for it. Of course, our answer was YES. We do a LOT of giving back ourselves, and we appreciate any help you can offer.
Support My Mission
I do a LOT of free stuff for the community and especially for my SPANily members, and it makes me REALLY happy. Literally validates my entire life every time someone says that I’ve helped them! Still I’ve got to feed my family just like everyone else – and since so many people come to me and ask me how they could help support my mission, I’ve created this page to help – from free to financial. Thank you so much for asking!
You are not alone
Let us walk you through it.
Subscribe for an enhanced recovery experience designed especially for survivors of narcissistic abuse – and customized for your personal current situation.