If you would like to submit a guest post for publication at QueenBeeing.com, please take note of the instructions below to ensure that your post is considered for publication. Only guest posts that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
- The post must be useful to the readers of QueenBeeing.com. Refer to our About page and The Art of QueenBeeing for additional information. Other relevant references for tone and intent include: Queen Bee Symbolism, What is a Queen Bee? and The QueenBeeing Intention.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
- The post may include links to your website and blog in a brief author’s bio (approximately 3 sentences), which will be published at the end of the guest post.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already. All submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
Other Important Points of Note for Guest Bloggers
- Guest posts that are approved for publishing will be published without notice. Please check the site periodically to see if your post has been published.
- When you submit a post to QueenBeeing.com, you agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or website. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post. If you want to republish a post or article that is published elsewhere, email [email protected] to discuss the possibility of syndicating it.
- Due to the high volume of guest posts QueenBeeing.com receives, messages following up on the status of a guest post submission will not be responded to.
- Guest post submission is not a guarantee of publication.
- Your post cannot be an advertisement for your product or the equivalent of a sponsored post.
- All links will be checked to ensure that they are valid, secure, and are not advertisement or spam.
- We will not make any edits to your post with the possible exception of unrelated links, spelling, grammar and punctuation. The original message of the post will not be changed or refocused without your permission.
- In some cases, QueenBeeing.com may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post to provide context or the rationale as to what we think our members can get out of it. We will ensure that our comments are set off from yours stylistically so that our members understand clearly that the notes are ours rather than yours.
To Submit Your Guest Post
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please submit by email to [email protected] with the subject line “QueenBeeing.com Guest Post.”
- When you submit, please confirm in the body of the email that you are willing to engage with our members and readers in the comments about your post.
- Please also include the post in the body of the e-mail. DO NOT include it as an attachment. Also, please do not include HTML coding.
Please note that we understand the work that it takes to write a blog post. With that being said, while we would love to publish every guest post, only those that meet our guidelines, as outlined above, will be published. If you have a special project idea or would like to become a regular contributor to our site, please submit your thoughts to [email protected].