Are you a survivor of narcissistic abuse, who feels alone and are having suicidal thoughts? We know how you feel. That helplessness, hopelessness, despair sometimes consumes us when we don’t think we can go on. When anxiety, fear, and panic take over because the voices, lies, and tactics of these abusers are all running through our heads and we can’t tune them out anymore.
Maybe you’ve tried to reach out for help, but you’re not sure if you’re being believed. Or, perhaps it seems like others are avoiding you and your family, because of what happened with your ex. You feel like no one really understands, and maybe you don’t either. The good news is that there is help for you – you can jump in right now and get a start on your narcissistic abuse recovery.
No One Wants to Talk About Suicide
It’s a taboo topic and it is one that triggers people of all walks of life – definitely not something that people like to talk about. It can leave a devastating impact on the ones left behind, of course, but for now, let’s focus on keeping our fellow survivors alive and well.
Suicide Prevention for Narcissistic Abuse Survivors
There’s an unfortunate epidemic of victims of narcissistic abuse becoming suicidal, and at QueenBeeing.com, we want to do everything we can to prevent even one person from taking an action that they can’t take back. Not only is suicide NOT an option, but it’s also something that will affect so many more people than you realize.
We know it hurts right now, and a lot of us have been there. But please don’t do anything to hurt yourself – you can’t take it back – and what if you don’t succeed? Angie knows a lady who tried to commit suicide and she ended up losing half of her face and will spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair. You don’t want that.
Unfortunately, since our members are all over the world, we’re not equipped to handle suicide threats. But we know you need help, so we’ve created this page full of resources that can help you. Check it out if you need it.
- Narcissistic Abuse and Isolation: Feeling Alone in a Crowd
- 101 Struggles Only Narcissistic Abuse Victims and Survivors Will Understand
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: What Oprah Winfrey Can Teach You About Taking Better Care of You
- Believe it or not: This is THE Most Soul-Crushing Part of Narcissistic Abuse
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: Get Out of the Fog with Mindfulness
- Suicide Prevention for Narcissistic Abuse Survivors – QueenBeeing
- 3 True Narcissistic Abuse Survivor Stories: The Moment I Knew I Was Done – QueenBeeingQueenBeeing
- Depression Suicide: What to do if a loved one is Suicidal – QueenBeeing