If you’re currently in a relationship of any kind with a narcissist, or you have previously escaped from one, I could really use your help. See, it’s my mission to help you and others like you to heal and to learn how to rediscover your true self and to live the life you truly deserve. But first, just in case you’re not sure, let’s define narcissistic abuse.
What is Narcissistic Abuse?
Narcissistic abuse involves subtle manipulation, pervasive control tactics, gaslighting, and emotional and psychological abuse. Many narcissistic abusers might be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder – if they actually go to a psychologist for diagnosis, but this rarely happens as narcissists don’t feel that there’s anything with them. They may be overtly narcissistic, or they may be more of a covert narcissist. In either case, anyone in a close relationship with one of these toxic people will be used as a form of narcissistic supply and not treated like an actual person. Sadly, even the most intelligent and educated people can be manipulated and abused by a narcissist.
If you’re not sure you’ve been dealing with narcissistic abuse, you can take this test and find out.
Take My Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Survey
Can you help me serve you and other narcissistic abuse recovery survivors? Yes, you can! Here’s one really easy way you can help me take better care of you and others during narcissistic abuse recovery. If you have a moment, please complete this survey. I will use the answers you send me to create better, more effective, and helpful content for your recovery, and for the recovery of the other people I serve.
Resources for Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support
- The QueenBeeing SPANily, Official – We consider this to be the best narcissistic abuse recovery support group on the web. Offers several subgroups and features a vigilant, compassionate admin team full of trained coaches and survivors, supporting more than 12k members. SPAN is an acronym created by Angie Atkinson that stands for Support for People Affected by Narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships.
- Other Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups – We also have separate groups for each stage in your narcissistic abuse recovery, as well as some for those who have moved past recovery and are evolving into the next stage of their own life. Survivors have unique and individual needs, even when they’ve moved on – so we’re still here for you.
- One-on-One Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Coaching – If you prefer to get more personalized support in your recovery, you might like to schedule a session with one of our coaches to plan and execute your own narcissistic abuse recovery plan.
- Find a Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Therapist – If you’re looking for a therapist for narcissistic abuse recovery, either because you cannot afford coaching and want to use your health insurance or because you have additional issues you need to address that do not fall within the realm of coaching, you will want to find the right therapist for you – and as far as we’re concerned, that therapist must understand what you’ve been through. This page offers assistance to help you do exactly that.
- Where Are You in Recovery? You might not be sure exactly where you fit in and what level of recovery you’ve achieved. If that’s the case, you’ll want to check out this self-assessment to help you determine exactly where you fall in the stages of recovery from narcissistic abuse. Once you finish and submit the assessment, you will be given resources for your own situation, along with recommendations of which groups to join.
- Which Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Program is Right for You? If you aren’t sure which program you want to utilize to facilitate your recovery from narcissistic abuse, this self-assessment will help you decide.
Related Resources for Narcissistic Abuse Survivors
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: Find the Light at the End of the Tunnel and Be Brave
- The Narcissist’s Soulmate Scam: Identifying a Love Bomber
- Are you married to a narcissist? 12 easy ways to spot
- Secrets and Self-Loathing: Identifying a Covert Narcissist
- This is the Only Way to Communicate With a Narcissist Effectively
- Narcissistic Altruism: The Gift That Keeps On Taking
- Narcissistic Rage and Narcissistic Injury: What You Need to Know
- Twisted Toxic Love: Inside the Distorted Mind of a Narcissist
- Take Back Your Life: How to Control a Narcissist
- The Narcissistic Flip: Why and how it’s always your fault