So, it’s finally hit me, this new trend among bloggers. I’ve been TAGGED by a wonderful blogger and friend, Allahn at My Random Thoughts. The rules are listed in the photo above, so let me get on with it. First, I’m supposed to share seven random facts about myself. So here goes:
1. When I was younger, I never wanted children. Now, I have three and cannot imagine my life without them.
2. I have never made Thanksgiving dinner. I always go to my Grandma’s or hubby’s Aunt’s house.
3. I never leave the house without at least putting on lip gloss and mascara.
4. I believe strongly in the law of attraction.
5. I’m left handed and so is my oldest son.
6. One of the first things I notice about a person is their mouth.
7. My hair has been every color found in nature, and even a few that aren’t.
Okay folks, there it is. Seven random (and perhaps quite boring) facts about me. So, as is tradition, I’m tagging the following people:
Jenn at My Kids My World
Mommy KO at Wonderful Things in Life
Maricel at Momhood Moments
Milesperhour at The Busy Mind of a Quiet Man
Lidian at The Virtual Dime Museum
Eve Cleveland at That’s Funny Because
LD Snyder at
So tag, y’all! You’re IT! No tagbacks…lol.