If you’re like me, you could always use a good excuse to workout—and one that keeps you motivated, too! That’s why I’ve decided to launch Project Blissful’s first-ever 60-day fitness challenge.
While it’s my ultimate mission to help others learn to create their ideal lives and to become the best possible versions of themselves, my motivation for this challenge is not solely altruistic.
Truth is, I could use the motivation too. And, like any fitness challenge, this one will mean that I can have a certain amount of accountability–public accountability.
Why The Love Yourself 60-Day Fitness Challenge is Different
- Because it’s more than just your physical body we’re out to fix here. Project Blissful is all about a whole-life, whole-self approach—so during this challenge, we’ll also be focusing on a few other life fixes.
- Because you’ll get real support and encouragement from me and others, and you’ll offer some in return. Good karma, you know.
- Because you are very likely to make new (or strengthen existing) lifelong friend connections. (Remember my Fit & Fabulous girls?)
- Because you can customize the challenge completely to fit your own personal needs, and Project Blissful will help you get it done.
- Because you can participate completely free if you choose. While I will share information about the products and services I use from time-to-time, you will not ever be under any obligation to purchase or use the specific items I recommend. There’s no charge for participation, including free group membership, and free newsletters and other program literature.
Remember, being out-of-shape or overweight is a symptom of something else that’s happening in your life. Sometimes it’s physical, and in those cases, you’ll need to talk with your doctor about how to resolve the problem.
More often, the problem starts in our own heads. Besides the fact that we are often acclimated to unhealthy lifestyle choices from childhood, many of us have deeper issues that we are literally wearing on our bodies.
And, statistically, that means many of us have struggled (or continue to struggle) with our own self-worth.
February is Love Yourself Month, and what better day to start loving yourself than Feb. 14, Valentine’s Day?
Angela Atkinson is a certified trauma counselor and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery, and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships since 2006, she has a popular narcissistic abuse recovery YouTube channel. Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed narcissistic abuse recovery coaching and has certifications in trauma counseling, life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation, and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy.
She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse here at QueenBeeing.com and at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.