Deal With Your Stuff, Invite Abundance into Your Life
“Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.” ~Wayne Dyer
We all know someone who seems just have it better than we do. Whether we think someone has a better relationship, a nicer home or vehicle, better-behaved kids, a better job or a flatter stomach, some people seem to have more positivity in their lives than others, right?
They overflow with goodness and abundance, and whether you admire them or envy them, you want to know their secret, because you want your life to be “better” too.
Maybe you figure these lucky people who seem to have so much spiritually, physically and emotionally are just lucky.
Good things just happen to them–they’ve got some special connection or guardian angel or whatever.
But guess what, y’all? There’s no secret club here–by its very nature, abundance is, well, abundant. There’s plenty to go around.
That means that you can have what you want, too. And, even better, there are specific actions you can take to attract positivity and invite more prosperity into your own life.
Start by dealing with your “stuff.”
- Get your stuff in order. When you keep your stuff organized everyday living is easier and less stressful. There’s a place for everything and everything is in its place. This leaves room in your life for abundance.
- Throw out old stuff. If you don’t use it or love it anymore, get rid of it. Clear out clothing, appliances, gadgets and anything else you no longer need. Things that are old, broken, or unable to be cleaned up properly are just taking up space you could use for something that has more value to you.
- Give away some stuff. Whether you pass along magazines you’ve already looked at or clothing that no longer fits, spread some of the abundance you have already. When you give to others, your heart opens up and good things can more easily make their way into your life.
- Put your stuff away–a place for everything, and everything in its place. Provide each of your cherished items with a “home” within your home. When you take care of what you have, you’re acknowledging and showing respect for the abundance that’s already in your life.
- Use the stuff you have. Take advantage of the items you’ve collected over the years. You obviously see them as having value, so why not put them to good use? You’ll feel more positive about life and will get in touch with the abundance you already have when you make use of your stuff.
- Stop buying stuff you don’t need. Make a vow to avoid compulsively buying the next new gadget. If you always want the latest item on the market, look inside yourself and see what that’s all about. Also, remind yourself of all the “stuff” you’ve accumulated that you don’t use. After all, they were at one time the next new thing. Take some time to figure out how you feel whenever you want to buy another new item. Recognize that you’ll hamper your efforts to invite abundance into your life if you keep spending money frivolously on random stuff.
- Ask yourself what “stuff” you really need in your life right now. Learn to distinguish between “wants” and “needs.” If you do, you’ll find it actually takes very little to live a good life with purpose and abundance. As you learn to determine when you actually need something, you’ll experience more confidence in your own abilities to usher in abundance.
Who knew that you could invite abundance in your life just by dealing with your “stuff?”
Bottom line: Whatever route you take to get there, the fact is that there’s no magic secret to happiness. Anyone can cultivate it.
As you begin to truly cherish your “stuff” and take care of your home, you’ll find yourself loving your world and your circumstances more than ever.
That means that your mind will be in tune with abundance and attract more of the same. You’ll begin living the abundant life of which you’ve always dreamed.