If you’re looking for a new book to read and you’re tired of the standard “overdone” stories, I’ve got a treat for you today. (more…)
Well, it’s official! The early edition of Project Blissful, the book, is available on Amazon.com in Kindle format. It’s opening to rave reviews so far, including this one published on Amazon.com.
5.0 out of 5 stars Best REAL book on dealing with changing your mind and bodyFebruary 21, 2015 (Verified Purchase)This book is right on. As a woman who has struggled with her weight and body image my entire life–there is more real life actionable tips in this book than ever. There lots of affirmations to keep your goals in sight and to stay the course.
Why should you listen to me? What makes me qualified to write this book?
While I’m a certified life coach, I’m not a medical professional. But that’s not what makes me qualified to share this information, in my opinion. But what does is the fact that I have lost more than 100 pounds and kept if off.
Need proof? Here you go. That’s me, on the left in 2008, and sadly, I’d already lost about 15 pounds when this photo was taken. And that’s also me, on the right, on my way out for a friend’s birthday a few weeks ago.
Of course, my friends noticed. My family noticed. And everyone I knew on Facebook noticed – so you can imagine what I’m going to say next.
People have been asking me for awhile now – how’d you do it?
- Did you have surgery?
- Some crazy weight loss pills?
- How did you lose more than 100 pounds?
How I Lost More Than 100 Pounds (And How You Can Too)
I get these questions all the time, and the answer to all of them is NO! I did it all without any of that stuff – and it didn’t cost me So, now that I’ve kept the weight off for more than three years, I am ready to share my message with everyone – and it’s my greatest hope that I can help at least one person find the motivation they need to begin to turn their life around.
Project Blissful is a whole-life makeover that helps you become the best possible version of yourself. Author and certified life coach Angela Atkinson has herself lost more than 100 pounds without surgery or hard-core weight loss drugs. In this book, you’ll learn:
– How to start losing weight today (and without feeling miserable in the process)
– How to love yourself healthy and thin
– How to find your ideal weight and reach it without pain
– How to lose weight without traditional exercise
– How to baby-step your way through small habits that add up to big results
What are you waiting for? Download it today and start changing your life, right now.
Wanna know more? You will also learn about:
- How to Define Your Personal Ideal State of Body Bliss
- How to Get Your Sexy Back, Starting Today
- All of My Sneaky Skinny Secrets – How to Look Thinner Immediately, Without Actually Losing Any Weight
- How to Drop the Weight, Not Your Life – How You Can Keep Living Your Life (Or Start Living It Now) Even Before the Weight is Gone
- The Tracking Game – Exactly what I did to make the weight start coming off and to keep it in check.
- Little-Known Secrets, Tried and True Tricks & Sneaky Shortcuts for Weight Loss
- Tips on My Best Practices and Final Notes for Your Own Project Blissful
- My Long-Term, Fail-Safe, Stay-on-Plan Weight Loss Motivation Tips
- How I Developed Abs After 3 C-Sections and a 100-Pound Weight Gain
PLEASE, let me know what you think!
Because I genuinely want to be of service when I write my books, I value my readers’ opinions above all else. That is why I’m really hoping some of you will read the book and tell me your thoughts. Even more, I hope it inspires those who could use it to take their fitness to the next level.
I can’t wait to hear what you think of the book! 🙂 Don’t forget – you can get your copy right here. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem – just download the free Kindle app for your favorite device, right here.
I love me some fashion, if you haven’t heard. And guess what? The New Yorker has published its latest style issue–and it’s a historic one. Time flies when you’re having fun, am I right? Check out the story, right here. A little nibble for you:
When The New Yorker published its very first fashion issue, in November of 1994, Adam Gopnik led off his comment with a question: Why does fashion matter?
One answer he gave, and we’re inclined to agree with him, is that its simply fun.
Fashion doesnt necessarily have to be about something larger than itself, and the arbitrary pleasure one derives from it can often be its own reward.
For this collection, which marks the publication of our thirty-fifth Style Issue, weve pulled together nine classic pieces on fashion, covering everything from the fashion worlds early influence on self-expression to the rise of style blogging.
See The Story: click here