Narcissists can be incredibly, painfully rude, mean and downright abusive. But why is it so easy for them? What is it about their cluster B personalities, or their disorders, that allow them to treat people so horribly without even a second thought? In addition to the typical narcissistic lack of empathy, there’s the Freudian theory of Object Constancy. In this video, I’ll explain what that theory is, how it relates to narcissists and why it causes them to be so cruel.
- Narcissists and Public Humiliation: How & Why Narcs Shame You Publicly
- Take the Narcissistic Personality Inventory Test Here
- 101 Struggles Only Narcissistic Abuse Victims and Survivors Will Understand
- Why do narcissists follow identical relationship patterns?
- Why Narcissists Are Often Misdiagnosed With Bipolar Disorder
- Vulnerable Narcissism: 5 Helpful Books for Dealing with Covert Narcissists – QueenBeeing
- Why are narcissists so easily bored all the time? Narcissistic Personality Disorder FAQ – QueenBeeing
- How do narcissists see marriage? – QueenBeeing
- National Narcissistic Abuse Awareness Day – QueenBeeing
- 7 Steps to Recovering Your Personal Power After Narcissistic Abuse – QueenBeeing