Why should you do a complete cleanse?
Sometimes negativity and toxic environments that come with narcissistic abuse can weigh you down so much that you must do a complete cleanse to shake them off.
Meditation, positive thinking, eating for health, and mantras are all helpful daily but may not be enough.
Even when you try to avoid toxic elements, you may end up dealing with them in the workplace or even with your toxic family.
A deep cleanse can help you shake off this toxic energy overall, leaving you looking and feeling your best.
How to Do an Internal Cleanse With Juice or a Smoothie
A cleansing juice or smoothie can go a long way toward removing the toxins you have put into your body throughout the week.
Add energy-boosting foods like ginger and carrots if you feel like you need a boost as well as a cleanse.
Below are some of the best foods for juice or smoothie to cleanse the body.
- Celery Seeds
- Yogurt with live active yeast cultures
How to Do an External Cleanse
An internal cleanse will help you remove the toxins you have ingested, but your mind and body may still feel weighed down by some of the negative energies you have absorbed over the course of the week.
A cleansing bath followed by meditation can help you get back on track and focus on your positive and healing energies.
How to Take a Cleansing Bath
When we talk about a “cleansing bath,” it’s about more than just washing the dust off for the day.
- You’re going to focus on your mental and emotional energy as well.
- Sage and salt are your go-to items for this remedy.
- They don’t just work well for a bath cleanse, either.
- You can use them to free your home from negative energies as well.
You can learn the specifics of different kinds of cleansing baths by reading about various cleansing baths, but the basics are below.
How to Use Sage for External/Bath Cleansing
- Light up some sage, in some form. Even rubbed sage sprinkled on a tea light candle is better than nothing.
- Sprinkle salt in your bathtub. Sea salt is best.
- Run a hot bath. Soak in the bath and wash with the water in the tub, working from head to toe.
- As you wash, imagine the negative energies from the day being washed from you. After the bath, run the shower and picture yourself rejuvenated by the fresh water as the tainted water runs down the drain.
- Follow this up with an inspiring meditation. In the coming week, try to avoid negative people and energies to sustain a happy, healthy demeanor.
Are you struggling with narcissistic abuse in a toxic relationship? Get help now.
Online help is readily available for survivors of narcissistic abuse. Here are some options to begin healing from narcissistic abuse right away.
- Sign up for our free email newsletter service that includes a free guided recovery experience via your inbox.
- Start your narcissistic abuse recovery here with our free narcissistic abuse recovery support system and program.
- Think you might have C-PTSD, but you’re not sure? Then, take our free C-PTSD Self-Assessment.
- Join one of our free online narcissistic abuse recovery support groups!
- Join one of our private small coaching groups!
- Get private, one-on-one narcissistic abuse recovery coaching or counseling.
- Get a therapist who will work with you online. Check out our guide to finding a therapist or psychologist who understands narcissism and narcissistic abuse.
- Visit our Self-Care center.
- Learn more about the narcissist’s cycle of abuse.