Not only will it save you $278 total in appointment discounts and services discounts, but it’ll also offer you tons of additional help and content, which you can keep forever to help you as you go forward.
The goal: Clear the Slate and Get Your Feet on Solid Ground: Stop Spinning Your Wheels (A 6-Week Personalized Program to Help You Find Center and Start Living Again)
How to get in on this: Schedule here. Or, learn more first – here’s some information about the program.
Is this program for you?
Are you dealing with narcissistic abuse in a relationship, or have you dealt with it in the past? If so, you might be a candidate for this program.
As you’re going through this recovery and growth process of recognizing and getting through narcissistic abuse, or of getting over a narcissistic relationship (not to mention the mental damage done by it), you might start to feel like you’re not quite connected like you should be – or like you want to be.
Let me ask you: do you ever feel like there’s a sort of barrier or bubble around you that prevents you from actually experiencing life?
Or maybe you can’t quite “feel” the world around you? Or, is it kind of like like you’re looking at people through a fog or screen, or maybe like you just have no emotions at all?
If you’re feeling scattered, forgetting things and generally dissociating from yourself and your life as you work to heal from the abuse you endured during your narcissistic relationship, you’re not alone.
In fact, you might also be feeling a variety of PTSD-related symptoms as you go through this process, and that’s because you’ve been through an emotional hell, or you may still be going through it.
Here’s What’s In It for You
As we work together, you will learn how to stop spinning and put your feet on solid, level ground. By the time we’re finished, you’ll be ready to really start your new life and to begin creating the life and self you truly want and deserve.
This means you’ll learn:
- To discover the exact reason and to let go of whatever brought you to this broken place in your life – and exactly how and why you should.
- Why and how dissociation and other PTSD-related symptoms have literally saved your sanity and maybe even your life in the past, and why it’s so hard to let go of them.
- How you can stop dissociating find center again.
- Coping tactics for the weeks and months ahead as you go through your self-rediscovery process and get through the narcissistic abuse aftershocks.
- How and why you’ve got to live in the moment.
- Self-care affirmations, plans and daily routines to help you learn to love yourself, in a way that you never could before.
Included are the Following Weekly 45-Minute, One-on-One Coaching Sessions, Each Customized to Your Specific Situation and Needs
- Week One: Push the ‘Restart Button’ On Your Life
- Week Two: Letting Go of Old Baggage
- Week Three: Managing Dissociation and PTSD 101
- Week Four: How and Why to Start Living in the Moment
- Week Five: Something to Anchor You
- Week Six: Freedom and Self-Love: Developing Your Personal Passion Plan
And: Weekly Self-Discovery and Personal Development Missions:
- Week One: Jumpstart Guide to Your Brand New Life
- Week Two: Personal Baggage Inventory Tool: Figuring Out What You Can Leave at the “Station”
- Week Three: Coping Tactics & Tools
- Week Four: Tools for Development: Mantras for Moving Forward
- Week Five: Anchoring Yourself: Your Personal Sign of Self-Actualization
- Week Six: Your Passion Plan Building Kit
Plus: Tools to Help You Move Forward and Reclaim Your Life, Including:
- Access to Coaching via App During the 6 Weeks and for 2 Weeks Afterward (Learn more at DailyCoach.App)
- Daily & Weekly Reminders, Checklists and Related Reading Materials
- Daily Affirmations, Journal Prompts, Exercises and Reflections sent to your private coaching inbox during the 6-week program.
Angela Atkinson is a certified trauma counselor and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery, and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships since 2006, she has a popular narcissistic abuse recovery YouTube channel. Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed narcissistic abuse recovery coaching and has certifications in trauma counseling, life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation, and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy.
She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse here at QueenBeeing.com and at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.