If you saw someone walking down the street and you knew that they would run into a mugger if they went two blocks further, wouldn’t you try to warn them? And on that same note, if you just got out of a relationship with a narcissist, wouldn’t you be sort of obligated to warn his or her new source of narcissistic supply about what they were getting themselves into?
Are you going through a divorce from a narcissist? Take advantage of this special, limited opportunity for a limited time for a free ten-minute coaching session with Queenbeeing’s Divorce Coach Misty Dawn. Just scroll down and schedule a “Discovery Session” to get your free mini-session!
I am sure most of us have had the same thought when the narcissist in our lives found their new supply.
Doesn’t someone need to tell them what they are getting into before they get into it?
But in most cases, we don’t bother – because we know it’ll do no good. Triangulation and the narcissist’s ability to make things our fault usually stops us.
Since I have a platform, I decided that putting it on my website would be a way for me to say what I wanted to say and if she ever finds it she will know why I did it the way I did. So now, at least my conscience is clear: she can read it if she wants to know.
Want a look into how I decided to handle the need to let her know? You can check out my letter to her here: To the new supply of my narcissistic nightmare. (Fair warning: See what Angie says about trying to warn the new supply before you try it.)
Here are 10 Ways I Can Help You Survive and Thrive During and After Narcissistic Abuse
1. YouTube Videos – I know there are plenty of certified life coaches and authors out there who talk about narcissism, narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse recovery. But I also know that everyone needs to receive the message in a way they can connect, and when you find someone you can understand and relate to, it can change your life. Maybe I’m someone you can connect with – and if so, maybe I can help you get to the next level in your healing. This is why I talk about narcissistic abuse recovery so often.
2. Articles – Since I’ve been writing and researching on this topic since around 2006, I’ve put together hundreds of articles, resources and videos that can help you to find yourself again and to learn how to reset your life to begin creating the reality you really deserve. You can see most of them at QueenBeeing.com.
3. Free Support Group – SPAN – Join my free, confidential online support group for narcissistic abuse survivors – we have 16 actively engaged moderators who are also survivors themselves, plus the QueenBeeing team to make sure you stay safe and get plenty of support.
4. One-on-One Coaching – I do phone, Skype and text message coaching. I believe every person on the planet is capable of creating the lives they truly deserve, but that most of us aren’t taught this as we grow up. My mission is to help you to discover, understand and overcome the narcissistic abuse in your life, and to help you take your life from “just existing” to “really living.” I spend my days working to help people who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves. In short, I want to help you go from being a victim of narcissistic abuse to a survivor and a thriver. Sign up at narcissisticabuserecovery.online.
5. Books, eBooks – I’ve written a LOT of books. About 20 of them can be found on Amazon.com. You can get to my profile there by typing “BooksAngieWrote.com” into your browser. All of my ebooks are priced from 1.99 to less than $8.
6. QueenBeeing Freebies & Email – subscribe to my free email newsletter, packed with information and inspiration to help you get through this difficult time in your life and figure out who you really are. You’ll also get access to all of QueenBeeing’s member freebies and gifts.
7. Online courses at Udemy and free email courses. Check out NarcissismSupportCoach.com.
8. Life Makeover Academy – The Life Makeover Academy is focused on improving every aspect of your life. Take some time and look around! Try out some of our free courses, and get involved in our community. If you’re tired of the life you’re living and you’re ready to create serious personal change, you have found your new online home. There are both free and paid courses available at Life Makeover Academy. Get there by going to LifeMakeover.org and hitting the “go to the academy” button at the top.
9. Group Coaching During Live Streams – Monday through Friday mornings and twice on “Talk to Me Tuesday.” You can subscribe to my YouTube channel and hit the bell notification to be notified when I’m going live – and for backup, you can text ANGIELIVE (without spaces) to 33222. I’ll text you five minutes before I go live each day.
I’ve also thought of starting a weekly small group coaching program that would give people more individual attention but still cost less than more traditional one-on-one coaching. What are your thoughts on that? If you like or would be interested in this idea, let me know in the comments below.
Fortunately, it’s possible to get rid of the large midsection that bothers you!
Before you give up and resign to living with a large stomach, try these ideas to defeat belly bloat:
1. Avoid chewing gum. Chewing gum forces you to swallow air. The excess air ends up in your stomach and can make bloating worse.
2. Reduce carbohydrates in the evening. Research shows that eating too many carbohydrates in the evening can make belly bloat worse in the morning.
- Feel free to eat carbohydrates during the day. However, if it’s close to your bedtime, avoid covering your plate with them. Your body needs time to digest them, and it’s easier to do this if you’re active during the day instead of in bed.
4. Add more potassium to your diet. Potassium in food can help reduce belly bloat. You’ll get more potassium if you eat bananas, tomatoes, cantaloupe, spinach, and other produce. Nuts also contain high levels of potassium.
- The reason why potassium works to fight bloating is because it controls fluid intake in your body and cells. By eating more of these foods, you’ll have better fluid control on a cellular level.
5. Avoid fake sugars. You may think you’re helping your diet by eating artificial sugars. However, you’re actually making your bloating worse.
- Artificial sugars are hard for your body to digest. They can often lead to unnecessary and annoying bloating. In addition, in large amounts, fake sugars can lead to cramping and stomach aches.
- To avoid artificial sugars, read package labels carefully. Artificial sugars can be in candy, cookies, baked goods, and other items. If the label has “sugar-free, “low calorie,” or similar wording, that food is likely to have artificial sugar in it.
6. Add more probiotics. Whether you turn to more yogurt or kimchi, filling your diet with more probiotics will help you get rid of belly bloat.
- Probiotics can greatly benefit your digestive system. They can help you balance the good and bad bacteria in your gut. They’re an important part of defeating bloating too.
- You can find probiotics in yogurt, fermented dairy products, kimchi, sauerkraut, and other foods. The key is to find some probiotic foods that you love and will enjoy eating every day, or at least several times a week.
7. Drink tea. Instead of drinking juices or coffee, you may want to switch to tea. For best results, pick natural herbal teas without GMO ingredients. Focus on organic ingredients. Green tea and peppermint tea may help you with belly bloating.
- Studies show that green tea may help your metabolism and make it easier to burn fat in the body.
- Peppermint tea is an ancient home remedy that is used to relieve digestive issues and help the stomach. It has a calming effect. However, it can also get rid of annoying bloating after a big meal.
Belly bloat doesn’t have to be a permanent part of your body. Use these strategies and win your battle with bloat.