I can already hear the feminists bristling about the title of this site (and the forthcoming book), but ladies–hear me out.
“How to Be a Hot Wife” is not about becoming some plastic, cookie-cutter, Stepford-wife looking version of yourself. There are no specific rules or regulations on what makes a wife hot–not here.
In fact, as far as I’m concerned, being a hot wife is not about having a certain kind of style, wearing a certain kind of clothing, being a certain kind of anything–it’s just about being yourself in the best possible iteration.
How to Be a Hot Wife will never ask you to:
- Be anything you’re not.
- Wear anything you don’t love.
- Embrace any lifestyle choices you’re not comfortable with ethically or otherwise.
- Accept less than you are worth, in any sense of the phrase.
- Treat others with anything less than love and respect.
- Tolerate anything less than love and respect for yourself from others.
What do you think makes a wife “hot?” Share your thoughts, feelings and experiences in the comments section, below.