The following is a list of affirmations and reflection questions to help you stay focused on our 30 Days of Gratitude Challenge.
- I give thanks daily for my focus in life.
- I am confident in my ability to achieve my goals. Each day, I live with presence and conviction and, therefore, make good on my dreams. For this, I am intensely grateful.
- I know that I can have what I want! All I need to do is focus. I put forth my intention and my dreams and desires are made manifest.
- Focus is the biggest secret to my success. I pay close attention to what I want and then devote my energy to accomplishing my dreams.
- Sometimes, achieving my goals requires greater effort than at other times. When this is the case, I am particularly thankful for my focus. Sustained effort requires motivation and motivation requires remembering why I am willing to put in some hard work. But when I focus on my goals, motivation comes easily.
- If I feel distracted or scattered, I take a few moments to close my eyes and just breathe. I notice the sensations of my feet on the floor and my hands resting on my lap.
- This simple exercise renews my focus by bringing me into the present moment. And when I am fully present, I feel gratitude for where I am and how far I have come.
- Today, I make time to contemplate my many accomplishments. I am thankful for my focus in life, which enables me to have all that I want.
- I seek out opportunities to cultivate this gratitude by paying attention to my deepest desires and pursuing them devotedly.
1. What are some of the things I have accomplished in the last year?
2. To what do I attribute these successes?
3. Are there aspects of my life that could benefit from greater focus?