Over the past couple of years, I’ve heard about (and seen) a lot of my Facebook friends posting daily status updates about things they’re grateful for in the month of November.
This year, I’m going to give it a shot too! Are you in?
Why It’s Important to Be Grateful
As we’ve discussed several times here at Project Blissful, when you’re thankful for something, more good comes into your life. Finding a way to be grateful every day can only improve your life because it forces you to focus on the good in your life–and whatever you think about, you bring about.
Here are some of the Project Blissful community’s favorite posts about and relating to gratitude and being thankful.
- Let Go of the Blame Game for a More Empowered Life
- Top 10 Ways to Show Your Gratitude and Appreciation (Free eBook and Worksheet)
- Ten essential actions for meaningful living
- Bliss Mission: If You Can Dream It You Can Achieve It
- Ten Reasons Most of Us Can Be Thankful Today
- Bliss Mission: The Silverware Drawer
- Bliss Mission: Find Joy in Physical Experiences
- 11 Ways to Love Your Life a Little More
- How to Fake It Till Ya Make It
- Gratitude Journal for Health and Happiness
So stay tuned for my 30 days of gratitude posts! What are you grateful today? What made you smile? What couldn’t you live without? Let’s discuss! Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments section, below.