So, this post is a bit off-topic for QueenBeeing, but I felt like it was appropriate because it’s all about one way to follow your passion.
See, I’m a professional blogger as well as a life coach, author and journalist, and I’ve been making my living through my blogs in various ways for a decade now. So I’ve learned a few things, and I’ve made a lot of mistakes.
But I’ve also figured out what works and how to make it happen. I blog about all of this over at OnlineWritingPro.com, by the way.
The reason I’m blogging about – well, blogging – at QueenBeeing today is because it allows me to personally follow my passion – and because I could teach almost anyone to create a blog that allows them to follow theirs (and get paid to do so!).
Part of my whole personal and professional philosophy is all about paying it forward, so I’ve done something sort of special – I created a bunch of good stuff and I’m giving it away over at OnlineWritingPro.com.
You can learn to “mentally photograph” pages—whether printed or online—at speeds exceeding 25,000 words a minute.
Combine this 25,000 wpm “PhotoReading” technique with other techniques you’ll learn during the PhotoReading Mindfest, and you will be understanding books THREE TIMES FASTER than you can now…within a week. (Yes, the human mind has astonishing capacity.)
PhotoReading is different from speed reading, systematically easier, and more effective. You can use it on all types of reading, including highly technical material.
1. I have a beautiful, healthy family who are the loves and the lights of my life.
2. I have a wonderful husband who loves me.
3. I have a great career–I get paid to do something I love!
4. I get to work from home, so that I can be here with my children.
5. I have a safe and lovely home.
6. My family and I are going to enjoy an amazing vacation this summer.
7. As the co-founder of The WM Network, I’m grateful for all of our wonderful bloggers.
8. Speaking of the network, I’m grateful for my friend, partner and co-founder, Alyssa.
9. I have an involved and loving extended family.
10. I have a strong and healthy body.