Are you looking for personal support for your narcissistic abuse recovery, but you aren’t willing or able to pay for private coaching? Or maybe you want some support in addition to traditional therapy or private coaching you’re already doing? Listen, I get it. Narcissistic abuse recovery is not even remotely easy, and it’s more difficult when you don’t have the right kind of support.
Join a group here, or check out the testimonials from members of our small group coaching program for narcissistic abuse recovery.
We have plenty of free resources for survivors of narcissistic abuse here at QueenBeeing.com, and if you’re willing to do it, you can work through this process on your own for free when you use the resources here on the site along with the videos at QueenBeeing.TV as well as our free online narcissistic abuse recovery support groups.
But sometimes, you want personal support and you have specific questions you really need to be answered. And that’s why we created a new, lower-cost way to get the support you need with our small group coaching program for survivors of narcissistic abuse.
Is Small Group Coaching Right for Your Narcissistic Abuse Recovery?
It’s important that you get involved in the type of recovery program that is right for you. So, let me ask you:
- Do you feel like you’ve lost yourself after a toxic relationship?
- Has someone in your life made you feel worthless like you don’t matter or like you’re not even a real person?
- Are you struggling to let go of a toxic person so you can move forward in your life?
- Are you ready to stop accepting crumbs and start taking what you deserve?
- Are you looking for private support from a small group of people who get where you’ve been?
- Would you like to keep your costs low and still heal quickly through a personal program?
- Are you ready to truly begin an inner transformation and evolution that will allow you to become the powerful person you’re meant to be?
If you said yes to any of these questions, you’ll definitely want to take a look at our group coaching program, facilitated by narcissistic abuse recovery expert, certified life coach, and trauma coach, Lise Colucci.
Who is Lise Colucci?
If you don’t know already know her from our SPANily support group, you can learn more about Lise, right here. But here’s what you really need to know: A trauma-informed fellow survivor of narcissistic abuse, Lise offers a powerful kind of support that only a fellow survivor can provide. She makes sure that this group focuses on helping survivors of narcissistic abuse and traumatic relationships take their healing and personal evolution to a whole new level. All stages of healing welcome! It’s never too soon to evolve.
How Small Group Coaching for Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Works
This small, private group runs in four-week blocks, meeting once weekly for one hour on video chat. Also included are messenger chat with daily check-in from your coach, Lise, and access to resources and a printable online journal.
Principals of self-care will be taught and reinforced as you learn to make that a lifestyle while working with these deeper inner issues that may be keeping you stuck in patterns that limit your life. As this is a coaching opportunity, please note it is not therapy, but it certainly does make a nice addition to a therapy program you may already be using and it can be beneficial for you if you’re already doing one-on-one coaching as well. This group will help you find your path to your own journey into self with the support of a fellow survivor who is also a certified life coach and narcissistic abuse recovery expert.
What You Need to Know About Small Group Coaching for Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
Here’s what you can expect when you join our narcissistic abuse recovery small group coaching program.
- One hour weekly video meetings
- Email Lise for current times and session information at [email protected]
- Cost: $60 (non-refundable at this reduced group rate) for the whole month.
- This group is ongoing and can be joined at any time.
- You can continue month-to-month if you choose (many people do), or you can opt-out at any time after the first month.
- This includes an active group messenger chat for daily check-in if you need it as well as a printable journal and access to additional resources.
This program may not be for everyone, but it is definitely powerful and has helped so many of our fellow survivors to take their healing to the next level. Sign up right here, or click through to learn more about the program.
Testimonials for Small Group Coaching for Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
“This coaching was life-changing for me. There is unparalleled support from the group and Lise makes you feel like you are the only one – it gave me the courage to act on the things I have learned in these groups. At the time I started attending I was struggling just to grey rock – now I am out with minimal contact and working on regaining my freedom.” ~M.
“Lise rocks! Truly worth the money. This is a bargain for how much it’s helped me.” ~J.
“I had the best experience with Lise and really enjoyed the part where we could communicate with the group even when not in session.” ~A.
So, what do you think? Sound like it’s for you? If so, sign up here. If not, no worries! Definitely check out all of the amazing free healing resources we have for you over at QueenBeeing.com and QueenBeeing.TV.
Feel free to also reach out to Lise directly with questions at [email protected] with questions or to be added to a group.