Narcissists guilt trip you like crazy – and who among us hasn’t been on one of those? Only sociopaths are able to NEVER feel guilt – and for those of us who do feel it, guilt is distressing and draining.
There doesn’t seem to be a cure. You’ve done or said something you regret – or you’ve been made to feel guilty when you didn’t deserve it – thanks to narcissistic manipulation. In any case, you’re uncomfortable without an obvious solution. What can be done about it now?
These articles might also be helpful for you.
- Narcissists and Public Humiliation: How & Why Narcs Shame You Publicly
- The Toxic Attraction Between Narcissists and Empaths
- Narcissists and One-Sided Calls: Proving You Aren’t the Crazy One
- Toxic Narcissism in Relationships: Identifying PTSD and C-PTSD
- Narcissistic Abuse Awareness: 7 Red-Hot Flags of Emotional Manipulation
- When Narcissists Attack You for Being Upset By Their Abuse | QueenBeeing
- When Narcissists Use Flying Monkeys to Facilitate Smear Campaigns (Featuring Richard Grannon) | QueenBeeing
- Why & How Narcissists Make You Feel Unimportant: 10 Ways Invalidation Happens | QueenBeeing
- How to Expose the Narcissist’s Holiday Smear Campaign | QueenBeeing
- Narcissistic Filibuster: When a Narcissist Won’t Shut Up (The Opposite of the Silent Treatment) | QueenBeeing
- Narcissists Love to Guilt Trip You: NPD and Manipulation Psychology
Angela Atkinson is a certified trauma counselor and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery, and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships since 2006, she has a popular narcissistic abuse recovery YouTube channel. Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed narcissistic abuse recovery coaching and has certifications in trauma counseling, life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation, and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy.
She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse here at QueenBeeing.com and at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.