Thank you for submitting your narcissistic abuse recovery story. We really appreciate your submission!
Things to Know About Your Story Submission
A few important reminders from our editorial team:
- Our editorial team will review it and if approved, your story will be published or scheduled for publishing within 90 to 120 days.
- Your post may be used or referred to in a video and/or blog post by Angie Atkinson or one of the other QueenBeeing coaches.
- Questions, comments or concerns? Contact our business manager, Melina Moutria, at [email protected].
- Stories that are approved for publishing will be published without notice. Please check the site periodically to see if your post has been published.
- When you submit a post to QueenBeeing.com, you agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or website for a period of 6 months. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- If you want to republish a post or article that is published elsewhere, email [email protected] to discuss the possibility of syndicating it.
- Due to the high volume of guest posts QueenBeeing.com receives, messages following up on the status of a guest post submission will not be responded to.
- Guest post submission is not a guarantee of publication.
- If you are including any links, whether they are affiliate links or links to your own website, or to any website for which you’ll receive any sort of compensation, your story will be rejected or at the very least, have the links removed. If you want to have your business-related post or marketing post published here, you can learn more about how to do that on our sponsored posts page.
Things to Know About Our Editing of Your Posts
- We will not make any edits to your post with the possible exception of unrelated links, spelling, grammar and punctuation. We also reserve the right to change your title for SEO purposes. The original message of the post will not be changed or refocused without your permission.
- In some cases, our team may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post to provide context or the rationale as to what we think our members can get out of it. We will ensure that our comments are set off from yours stylistically so that our members understand clearly that the notes are ours rather than yours.
Please note that we understand the work that it takes to write a blog post. With that being said, while we would love to publish every guest post, only those that meet our guidelines, as outlined above, will be published. If you have a special project idea or would like to become a regular contributor to our site, please submit your thoughts to our business manager, Melina, at [email protected] with the subject line “QueenBeeing Contribution Idea.”