Discovering the Cult of Religious Narcissists in Toxic Families
When we’re talking about a family member, loved one, or religious official who has narcissistic personality disorder, you can suffer from a wide variety of manipulation, control, and other betrayals. This is true for any religious narcissist you may encounter – your narcissistic mother, your narcissist father – really anyone in your cluster B family.
If you keep asking yourself “why do my parents hate me,” or you’re just interested in hearing a bit of the survivor side of the religious debate, this video is for you.
How does the narcissistic family look so much like a cult when religion is involved?
I’ll fill you in.
Start Getting Help with Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Today
Online help is readily available for survivors of narcissistic abuse. Here are some options to begin healing from narcissistic abuse right away.
- Sign up for our free email newsletter service that includes a free guided recovery experience via your inbox.
- Start your narcissistic abuse recovery here with our free narcissistic abuse recovery support system and program.
- Think you might have C-PTSD, but you’re not sure? Then, take our free C-PTSD Self-Assessment.
- Join one of our free online narcissistic abuse recovery support groups!
- Join one of our private small coaching groups!
- Get private, one-on-one narcissistic abuse recovery coaching or counseling.
- Get a therapist who will work with you online. Check out our guide to finding a therapist or psychologist who understands narcissism and narcissistic abuse.