One of the worst aspects of living with someone who has NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) is the constant gaslighting. That’s right—every interaction you have with your narcissistic spouse is designed to confuse you and make you feel off-balance, at the very least.
What is the double life of a narcissist?
The double life is when narcissists hide part of their life or personality. This often involves pathological lying and cheating, second families, hidden children.
Is the narcissist is living a double life?
Are you worried they are hiding things from you, cheating, or just lying to you? In this video, I’ll explore the narcissist’s double life and what that means. I’ll explain the psychology of why the narcissist feels a need to have this so-called double life, and I’ll dig into what to watch for if you’re worried your own narcissist might be living a double life.
Plus, I’ll share a list of tell-tale signs your narcissist is living a double life.
Narcissistic personality disorder or NPD is a scary thing to live with – and that’s an understatement for the victims of people who have NPD. Stop the gaslighting! Visit QueenBeeing.com/PERK to pick up your free Post-gaslighting Emergency Recovery Kit.
Start Getting Help with Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Today
Online help is readily available for survivors of narcissistic abuse. Here are some options to begin healing from narcissistic abuse right away.
- Sign up for our free email newsletter service that includes a free guided recovery experience via your inbox.
- Start your narcissistic abuse recovery here with our free narcissistic abuse recovery support system and program.
- Think you might have C-PTSD, but you’re not sure? Then, take our free C-PTSD Self-Assessment.
- Join one of our free online narcissistic abuse recovery support groups!
- Join one of our private small coaching groups!
- Get private, one-on-one narcissistic abuse recovery coaching or counseling.
- Get a therapist who will work with you online. Check out our guide to finding a therapist or psychologist who understands narcissism and narcissistic abuse.
- Toxic Narcissism in Relationships: Identifying PTSD and C-PTSD
- Narcissistic Abuse and Gaslighting: Reader Shares Decade-Long Survivor Story
- 101 Struggles Only Narcissistic Abuse Victims and Survivors Will Understand
- Narcissistic Abuse and Isolation: Feeling Alone in a Crowd
- Believe it or not: This is THE Most Soul-Crushing Part of Narcissistic Abuse
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: Get Out of the Fog with Mindfulness
- Lonely After Narcissistic Abuse? How to Make New Friends AND Keep the Old
- 121 Things Narcissists Say When They Are Gaslighting You
- Introducing the DUO Method of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: What Oprah Winfrey Can Teach You About Taking Better Care of You