Therapist Stacy Harp Exposes the Dark Side of Therapy & Anti-Depressants for Narcissistic Abuse Survivors – Our therapist friend Stacy is back with some shocking revelations and inside information about therapy and the use of antidepressants in survivors of narcissistic relationships.
More Resources for Understanding
- Therapist Explains Why Therapy Doesn’t Always Work for Survivors
- Learn more on therapy for narcissistic abuse survivors
- Plus: how to find a therapist who understands
Start Getting Help with Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Today
Did you know? Online help is readily available for survivors of narcissistic abuse. Here are some options to begin healing from narcissistic abuse right away.
- Sign up for our free email newsletter service that includes a free guided recovery experience via your inbox.
- Start your narcissistic abuse recovery here with our free narcissistic abuse recovery support system and program.
- Think you might have C-PTSD but you’re not sure? Take our free C-PTSD Self-Assessment.
- Join one of our free online narcissistic abuse recovery support groups!
- Join one of our private small coaching groups!
- Get private, one-on-one narcissistic abuse recovery coaching or counseling.
- You might enjoy my book, Your Love is My Drug: How to Shut Down a Narcissist, Detoxify Your Relationships & Live the Awesome Life You Really Deserve, Starting Right Now.
- Get a therapist who will work with you online. Check out our guide to finding a therapist or psychologist who understands narcissism and narcissistic abuse.