According to my website analytics, these are the top 21 books ordered by our fellow survivors. Have you read any and if so, which were your favorites? Let me know in the comments.
- Becoming the Narcissist’s Nightmare: How to Devalue and Discard the Narcissist While Supplying Yourself
- Navigating No-Contact with a Narcissist: A Recovery Roadmap for Survivors of Narcissistic Abuse
- Healing from Hidden Abuse: A Journey Through the Stages of Recovery from Psychological Abuse
- The Philosophical Journey: An Interactive Approach (Philosophy & Religion)
- 10 Steps to Healing after Narcissistic Abuse
- Identity Crisis
- Women Who Love Psychopaths: Inside the Relationships of inevitable Harm With Psychopaths, Sociopaths & Narcissists
- When Love Is a Lie: Narcissistic Partners & the Pathological Relationship Agenda
- Will I Ever Be Good Enough?: Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers
- Rising Strong as a Spiritual Practice
- POWER: Surviving and Thriving After Narcissistic Abuse: A Collection of Essays on Malignant Narcissism and Recovery from Emotional Abuse
- Children of the Self-Absorbed: A Grown-Up’s Guide to Getting Over Narcissistic Parents
- Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life…And Maybe the World
- When Love Hurts: A Woman’s Guide to Understanding Abuse in Relationships
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life
- Boundaries After a Pathological Relationship
- The Language of Letting Go: Daily Meditations for Codependents (Hazelden Meditation Series)
- Toxic Parents: Overcoming Their Hurtful Legacy and Reclaiming Your Life
- Codependent No More Workbook
- Mini Habits: Smaller Habits, Bigger Results (Volume 1)
- Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself
Angela Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships since 2006, Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed coaching and has certifications in life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. In her life coaching practice, Atkinson’s clients enjoy her personalized approach that allows and encourages them to become the best possible versions of themselves and to succeed in doing what they love most. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online and NarcissismSupportCoach.com.