Is narcissism really just self-esteem on steroids? Or is there more to consider? What is the difference between narcissism and self esteem? What are the similarities and how can you tell the difference?
If you’re recovering from codependency, you might be interested in knowing how to spot a narcissist and the psychology behind the similarities and differences in narcissism vs self-esteem – and that’s what I’ll explain in this video.
- Narcissism in Relationships: How to Deal When a Toxic Relationship Damages Your Self-Esteem
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: Overcoming Inferiority and Taking Back Your Power (Video)
- Toxic Relationship Red Flags: 7 Side-Effects of Low Self-Esteem That Can Kill You
- The Addict or Alcoholic Narcissist and Codependent, Toxic Relationships
- Toxic Narcissism in Relationships: Identifying PTSD and C-PTSD
- Mojo, Moving on and Making It After Abuse: 60 Minutes of Overcoming Narcissistic Abuse – QueenBeeing
- C-PTSD and Dissociation in Narcissistic Abuse (Video) – QueenBeeingQueenBeeing
- Gaslighting and Toxic Narcissism: Top 10 Red Flags (Video) – QueenBeeingQueenBeeing
- Do narcissists self-punish in order to manipulate you? – QueenBeeing
- The Collapsed Narcissist | QueenBeeing
Angela Atkinson is a certified trauma counselor and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery, and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships since 2006, she has a popular narcissistic abuse recovery YouTube channel. Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own. Atkinson offers trauma-informed narcissistic abuse recovery coaching and has certifications in trauma counseling, life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation, and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves. Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse here at QueenBeeing.com and at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.