Are you in a relationship with someone who makes you feel crazy and “not good enough” all the time?
Do you find yourself constantly shocked at the outrageously disrespectful behavior and excessive bullying of a friend, family member or co-worker?
Stop stressing and take back control of your life. I wrote a new book for you – it’s called Gaslighting, Love Bombing and Flying Monkeys: The Ultimate Toxic Relationship Survival Guide for Victims and Survivors of Narcissistic Abuse, and it can change your life. Even better, it’ll cost you less than $5. Or, if you’re an Amazon Prime member or Kindle Unlimited member, you’ll get it for free.
Being involved with a narcissist can be a crazy roller-coaster ride of emotions – from the highest of the highs to the lowest of the lows.
That’s because their gaslighting and manipulation tactics are so well-honed and laser-targeted that you often don’t even realize that you’ve become codependent and enmeshed in a toxic relationship until it’s too late.
You’re NOT ALONE. I know because I’ve been there.
The pain of being in a narcissistic relationship is something that you don’t get unless you’ve been there, and that’s where I’m uniquely qualified to help you.
See, I’m also a survivor of narcissistic relationships – that’s what led me to you today.
That’s what offers me the unique ability to understand, and to offer insight and actionable steps to overcome the horrific emotional abuse and toxic mind games of a narcissist. It’s what helps me relate to to my clients and readers so effectively.
You are more powerful than you think. Let me teach you how to stand up for yourself.
Knowledge is power. Admitting the issue is the first step. Next, you’ll learn to understand, identify and overcome the behaviors of the narcissist.
That’s when you’ll – and begin to heal – whether that means inside the relationship or by ending it.
So no more putting band-aids on this problem, alright? Stick with me and we will get this figured out together.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn about in this incredibly powerful ebook.
- Self-Discovery: Are You a Narcissistic Supply?
- Why You Haven’t Already Left Your Narcissist
- The Complicated, Convoluted Price of Loving a Narcissist
- Why Friends and Family Cut You Off When You Won’t Leave
- The Narcissist’s Spider Web of Control
- The Truth About What’s Normal and Healthy in a Relationship
- Are you being emotionally abused?
- Narcissists Are Never Wrong: Why and How It’s Always Your Fault
- What You Must Know if You’re in a Toxic Relationship with a Narcissist
- Secrets Your Narcissist Wishes I Wouldn’t Tell You
- Know the Signs That You’re Being Gaslighted
- Strings Attached: Why the Narcissist Always Gives with Ulterior Motives
- How a Narc Gets a Smart Person Under Their Control
- The Love Bomb: How a Narcissist Sucks You In
- Undercover Narcissist: Covert Narcissism in Action
- How to Control a Narcissist’s Manipulation
- When No Contact Isn’t Possible
- Communicating With a Narcissist
- What Gaslighting Looks Like From the Inside
- Real-Life Examples of Gaslighting
- After-Effects: What Happened After the Online Gaslighting Incident
- How Gaslighting Affects You Post-Attack
- The Flying Monkey Phenomenon: The Narcissist’s Secret Weapon
- A Real-Life Example of a Flying Monkey
- How to Manage Your Anxiety and Emotions in the Aftermath of Narcissistic Abuse
- How do you know if you are experiencing anxiety?
- Coaching for People in Relationships with Toxic Narcissists
Plus: The Ultimate Resource List for Victims and Survivors of Narcissism
What are you waiting for? Aren’t you tired of being tired? Ready to end the drama, game playing and mental torture? Take back your life! Get this book today, power up and start living the life you deserve. You won’t regret it.
Angela Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships since 2006, Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed coaching and has certifications in life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. In her life coaching practice, Atkinson’s clients enjoy her personalized approach that allows and encourages them to become the best possible versions of themselves and to succeed in doing what they love most. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online and NarcissismSupportCoach.com.