Are you in a relationship with someone who makes you feel crazy and “not good enough” all the time?
Do you find yourself constantly shocked at the outrageously disrespectful behavior and excessive bullying of a friend, family member, or co-worker?
Do you ever wonder what you did to deserve being treated so terribly by someone who claims to love you?
When you think back over your life, can you see how you might have been taught to believe that you don’t matter?
Can you see parallels between the person you’re in a relationship with and the people who raised you, if you look closely?
Have you found yourself wondering what is wrong with you?
Do you ever wonder if you’re losing your mind thanks to ongoing manipulation and emotional abuse at the hands of someone who might be a toxic narcissist – and who, if they’d ever give a psychologist the opportunity, might actually be diagnosed with NPD (narcissistic personality disorder)?
Do you think you’ve dealt with narcissistic abuse in a toxic relationship?
If you have, you might even be doubting your experience, or minimizing it and telling yourself you’re just being dramatic or that you’re secretly the one to blame for everything you’ve been through in this toxic relationship. You might think the narcissistic abuse is your fault, or that you deserved what you got in some way.
Let’s start here. If you’re doubting yourself and your narcissistic abuse experiences, take this narcissistic abuse self-assessment to find out for sure. But if you already know that you’ve experienced narcissistic abuse in a toxic relationship, chances are you’re ready to jump into recovery.
But maybe you’re looking for a book rather than videos, articles and other online resources. I’ve got you.
Overcoming Narcissistic Abuse in Toxic Relationships: Everything You Need to Know
Stop stressing and take back control of your life. I wrote a new book for you – it’s called The Ultimate Toxic Relationship Survival Guide for Victims and Survivors of Narcissistic Abuse, and it can change your life. Even better, it’ll cost you less than $5. Or, if you’re an Amazon Prime member or Kindle Unlimited member, you’ll get it for free.
Narcissists Destroy Your Life – and Your Self
Narcissists and people with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) make you feel worthless and numb, and they leave you wondering if you’re even a real person sometimes.
Being involved with a narcissist can be a crazy roller-coaster ride of emotions – from the highest of the highs to the lowest of the lows.
That’s because their gaslighting and manipulation tactics are so well-honed and laser-targeted that you often don’t even realize that you’ve become codependent and enmeshed in a toxic relationship until it’s too late.
You’re NOT ALONE. I know because I’ve been there.
The pain of being in a narcissistic relationship is something that you don’t get unless you’ve been there, and that’s where I’m uniquely qualified to help you. See, I’m also a survivor of narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships – that’s what led me to you today.
That’s what offers me the unique ability to understand and to offer insight and actionable steps to overcome the horrific emotional abuse and toxic mind games of a narcissist. It’s what helps me relate to my clients and readers so effectively.
You are more powerful than you think. Let me teach you how to stand up for yourself.
Knowledge is power. Admitting the issue is the first step. Next, you’ll learn to understand, identify and overcome the behaviors of the narcissist.
That’s when you’ll – and begin to heal – whether that means inside the relationship or by ending it.
So no more putting band-aids on this problem, alright? Stick with me and we will get this figured out together.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn about in this incredibly powerful ebook.
- Self-Discovery: Are You a Narcissistic Supply?
- Why You Haven’t Already Left Your Narcissist
- The Complicated, Convoluted Price of Loving a Narcissist
- Why Friends and Family Cut You Off When You Won’t Leave
- The Narcissist’s Spider Web of Control
- The Truth About What’s Normal and Healthy in a Relationship
- Are you being emotionally abused?
- Narcissists Are Never Wrong: Why and How It’s Always Your Fault
- What You Must Know if You’re in a Toxic Relationship with a Narcissist
- Secrets Your Narcissist Wishes I Wouldn’t Tell You
- Know the Signs That You’re Being Gaslighted
- Strings Attached: Why the Narcissist Always Gives with Ulterior Motives
- How a Narc Gets a Smart Person Under Their Control
- The Love Bomb: How a Narcissist Sucks You In
- Undercover Narcissist: Covert Narcissism in Action
- How to Control a Narcissist’s Manipulation
- When No Contact Isn’t Possible
- Communicating With a Narcissist
- What Gaslighting Looks Like From the Inside
- Real-Life Examples of Gaslighting
- After-Effects: What Happened After the Online Gaslighting Incident
- How Gaslighting Affects You Post-Attack
- The Flying Monkey Phenomenon: The Narcissist’s Secret Weapon
- A Real-Life Example of a Flying Monkey
- How to Manage Your Anxiety and Emotions in the Aftermath of Narcissistic Abuse
- How do you know if you are experiencing anxiety?
- Coaching for People in Relationships with Toxic Narcissists
Plus: The Ultimate Resource List for Victims and Survivors of Narcissism
What are you waiting for? Aren’t you tired of being tired? Ready to end the drama, game playing, and mental torture? Take back your life! Get this book today, power up, and start living the life you deserve. You won’t regret it.
Resources for Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support
- Start Your Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Here
- The QueenBeeing SPANily, Official – We consider this to be the best narcissistic abuse recovery support group on the web. Offers several subgroups and features a vigilant, compassionate admin team full of trained coaches and survivors, supporting more than 12k members. SPAN is an acronym created by Angie Atkinson that stands for Support for People Affected by Narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships.
- Other Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups – We also have separate groups for each stage in your narcissistic abuse recovery, as well as some for those who have moved past recovery and are evolving into the next stage of their own life. Survivors have unique and individual needs, even when they’ve moved on – so we’re still here for you.
- One-on-One Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Coaching – If you prefer to get more personalized support in your recovery, you might like to schedule a session with one of our coaches to plan and execute your own narcissistic abuse recovery plan.
- Find a Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Therapist – If you’re looking for a therapist for narcissistic abuse recovery, either because you cannot afford coaching and want to use your health insurance or because you have additional issues you need to address that do not fall within the realm of coaching, you will want to find the right therapist for you – and as far as we’re concerned, that therapist must understand what you’ve been through. This page offers assistance to help you do exactly that.
- Where Are You in Recovery? You might not be sure exactly where you fit in and what level of recovery you’ve achieved. If that’s the case, you’ll want to check out this self-assessment to help you determine exactly where you fall in the stages of recovery from narcissistic abuse. Once you finish and submit the assessment, you will be given resources for your own situation, along with recommendations of which groups to join.
- Which Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Program is Right for You? If you aren’t sure which program you want to utilize to facilitate your recovery from narcissistic abuse, this self-assessment will help you decide.
Additional Resources for Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
- Toxic Love: 44 warning signs that you’re being emotionally abused
- Are you part of a narcissist’s harem? You might be shocked.
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: Find the Light at the End of the Tunnel and Be Brave
- The Narcissist’s Soulmate Scam: Identifying a Love Bomber
- Narcissistic Altruism: The Gift That Keeps On Taking
- Twisted Toxic Love: Inside the Distorted Mind of a Narcissist
- Survey: Tell Me About Your Narcissistic Relationship