Payback’s a B*tch!
But these ladies didn’t pull any punches – and together, they took a huge step toward creating positive change for themselves and our fellow victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse in relationships.
Listen to the story of these two beautiful survivors who took revenge on their (unknowingly) shared narcissist in the most beautiful way you can imagine – it’s unbelievably delicious!
A few points of interest:
- Tracy and Liselle both happened to be dating the same narcissist – and when they discovered it a few weeks ago, their lives changed for good.
- Because of the gaslighting and manipulation they were subjected to by their narcissist, Tracy now has a police record and Liselle had to get a restraining order lifted in order to even be here with us for this interview.
- After Liselle was “unceremoniously dumped via Facebook messenger” by the narcissist she’d thought she’d been exclusive with for the past two years, Liselle decided to contact Tracy – and you won’t BELIEVE what happened next.
- Learn about “the incident” that led to Tracy being arrested and that eventually led the two to meet. And learn how Tracy quite literally saved Liselle’s life
- Find out how these two are taking back THEIR lives and how they’re ethically taking revenge on a narcissist.
Watch the exclusive interview, right here – and find out what happened the first time they met (when they were both still dating the narcissist).
Liselle will also offer a quick way to test your man and make sure you’re the only one in his life – you won’t believe how simple it is!
You’ll also hear what they’ve learned since then and the kinds of gaslighting and manipulation their narcissist used against them – including isolation, triangulation and of course the two-way smear campaign he used to attempt to continue to manipulate them both.
Subscribe to Tracy’s channel, right here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Koppconsulting2010
Get my books at http://booksangiewrote.com and pick up your free 5-day fear-busting email course (especially designed for narcissistic abuse survivors) at http://narcissismsupportcoach.com.
Can you believe it?? I was so SHOCKED! Share your thoughts in the comments section – let’s discuss this!
Angela Atkinson is a certified trauma counselor and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery, and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships since 2006, she has a popular narcissistic abuse recovery YouTube channel. Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed narcissistic abuse recovery coaching and has certifications in trauma counseling, life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation, and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy.
She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse here at QueenBeeing.com and at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.