Are you dealing with narcissistic abuse in a toxic relationship?
Need support in your recovery? If you’re dealing with a malignant narcissist or someone with narcissistic personality disorder, you’ll definitely heal faster with the right kind of support. Which one is right for you? Here are a few options.
- Free: Join one of our online support groups!
- Low-Cost: Join one of our private small coaching groups!
- Reasonably Priced: Get private, one-on-one coaching!
Still not sure? Take our narcissistic abuse recovery program test and find out which option is best for you!
- Narcissists and Public Humiliation: How & Why Narcs Shame You Publicly
- Take the Narcissistic Personality Inventory Test Here
- 101 Struggles Only Narcissistic Abuse Victims and Survivors Will Understand
- Why do narcissists follow identical relationship patterns?
- The Toxic Attraction Between Narcissists and Empaths
- Narcissist Manipulation Technique: The Narcissistic Whirl Response to Gray Rock – How Narcissists React When You Successfully Gray Rock The Narcissistic Whirl | QueenBeeing
- Top 25 Narcissistic Abuse Recovery FAQ | QueenBeeing
- Top 10 Videos on Narcissistic Abuse Recovery I Made in 2017 | QueenBeeing
- Are narcissists more aggressive drivers? | QueenBeeing
- Narcissists Who Have Changed (Featuring Richard Grannon) | QueenBeeing
Do you know someone with narcissistic personality disorder?
Angela Atkinson is a certified trauma counselor and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery, and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships since 2006, she has a popular narcissistic abuse recovery YouTube channel. Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed narcissistic abuse recovery coaching and has certifications in trauma counseling, life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation, and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy.
She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse here at QueenBeeing.com and at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.