Are you considering going no contact with a narcissist? Have you rejected a narcissist or have you ignored a narcissist? Are you worried about how the narcissist will react to your rejection or to being ignored? If so, this video is for you.
Here are 5 Possible Outcomes to Expect When You Reject or Ignore a Narcissist.
If you’re dealing with divorce, breaking up or going no contact with a narcissist or someone with NPD, you are looking for ways to self-help your codependency. Start by discovering the problem – then work on understanding it so you can overcome it.
- The Addict or Alcoholic Narcissist and Codependent, Toxic Relationships
- Narcissists and Public Humiliation: How & Why Narcs Shame You Publicly
- Take the Narcissistic Personality Inventory Test Here
- 101 Struggles Only Narcissistic Abuse Victims and Survivors Will Understand
- Why do narcissists follow identical relationship patterns?
- The Toxic Attraction Between Narcissists and Empaths
- Why Narcissists Are Often Misdiagnosed With Bipolar Disorder
- 30 Life-Changing Facts About Narcissists in Relationships
- Surviving Narcissistic Abuse: 65 Things You Might Say to Your Narcissist If You Could