You can never be too happy, I always say. And, happiness is contagious (in a good way!) That’s why, in addition to polling the world at large in this happiness-inducing Storify, I took a poll of my Facebook friends to find out what makes them happy–I hope something they mention might inspire you to embrace the good things in your life too.
Without further ado, let me turn it over to my friends.
The Question: What made you happy today?
- Melanie said: my kids snuggling in bed together working on a craft… either that or my new fav show- Ice loves Coco!!
- Amandah said: The hot temps last week and sunshine. 🙂
- Meredith said: Me taking a walk tonight…rockin out to Coldplay and my hubby running to catch up with me so we could have a half hour together…NO KIDS! 🙂 best walk ever!
- Jennifer said: My son spontaneously kissing his sister. Also my three year old making me coffee “all by herself” (with the keurig-aka pushing the button). Such a sweet thing.
- Pen said: Writing.
- Christy said:a beautiful sunset
- Tonya said:The laughter of my little ones!
- Deborah said: My son calling the #13 “little 14″…I suspect it has something to do with the “th” and “f” sound being so similar at his age.
- Denise said: Finally got to spend a little quality time with my oldest…we went to see Hunger Games by ourselves and joked about all the trailers.
- Sarah said: Listening to Sadie playing by herself in her room suddenly bust out with “Sadie Sadie Bo Badie Banana Fana Fo Fadie Me Mi Mo Madie, Sadie” and then quietly go back to playing.
- Andrea said: I had a patient that made me giggle and her sister liked my smile….so she gave me a good reason to smile…..
- Aja said: My husband’s sweet compliments.
Need more inspiration? Check this out.
What made you happy today? Share your thoughts in the comment section, below!
Angela Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships since 2006, Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed coaching and has certifications in life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. In her life coaching practice, Atkinson’s clients enjoy her personalized approach that allows and encourages them to become the best possible versions of themselves and to succeed in doing what they love most. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online and NarcissismSupportCoach.com.