Are you dealing with religious abuse or spiritual abuse?
Are you dealing with religious abuse or spiritual abuse from a narcissist? If so, you’re not alone. Narcissists are infamous for using religion to manipulate, control and absolutely dominate you through fear of what will happen to you if you don’t do what they want.
In this video, Narcissists and Religious Abuse (AKA Spiritual Abuse): When Narcissists Use Religion to Control You, I’ll define religious abuse and outline how narcissists use it against you.
What is religious/spiritual abuse?
The official definition of religious/spiritual abuse: Religious abuse is abuse administered under the guise of religion, including harassment or humiliation, which may result in psychological trauma. Religious abuse may also include misuse of religion for selfish, secular, or ideological ends such as the abuse of a clerical position.
Start Getting Help with Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Today
Online help is readily available for survivors of narcissistic abuse. Here are some options to begin healing from narcissistic abuse right away.
- Sign up for our free email newsletter service that includes a free guided recovery experience via your inbox.
- Start your narcissistic abuse recovery here with our free narcissistic abuse recovery support system and program.
- Think you might have C-PTSD, but you’re not sure? Then, take our free C-PTSD Self-Assessment.
- Join one of our free online narcissistic abuse recovery support groups!
- Join one of our private small coaching groups!
- Get private, one-on-one narcissistic abuse recovery coaching or counseling.
- Get a therapist who will work with you online. Check out our guide to finding a therapist or psychologist who understands narcissism and narcissistic abuse.
- Take Back Your Life: How to Control a Narcissist
- Toxic LGBT Relationships: How Lesbian Narcissistic Abusers Are Different
- A Toxic Relationship Survival Guide for Victims of Narcissistic Abuse
- Narcissists and Public Humiliation: How & Why Narcs Shame You Publicly
- Take the Narcissistic Personality Inventory Test Here
- 101 Struggles Only Narcissistic Abuse Victims and Survivors Will Understand
- Why do narcissists follow identical relationship patterns?
- Why Narcissists Are Often Misdiagnosed With Bipolar Disorder
- The Toxic Attraction Between Narcissists and Empaths
- 30 Life-Changing Facts About Narcissists in Relationships