Is there such a thing as a monogamous narcissist? Why do narcissists want monogamy when they really want attention from everyone else? Today, I’m answering a question for a viewer, Shawna, who asks: “Please do a video on why narcissists attempt monogamy when they really want attention from so many different people. I don’t understand their over the top fixation on one person but playing the field.”
- Can Narcissists Love?
- Narcissists and the Double Life
- Why Narcissists Cheat
- 10 Weird Reasons Narcissists Get Married
- How to Leave a Narcissist
Did you know?
- 22 percent of men and 14 percent of women admitted to having sexual relations or infidelity adultery outside their marriage sometime in the past.
- About 60 percent of men and 40 percent of women will have an affair at some point in some marriage, according to Monogamy Myth
- 5 percent of married men and 3 percent of married women reported having sex with someone other than their spouse in a sexual infidelity survey conducted in 1997.
- 17 percent of divorces in the United States are caused by marital infidelity.