When Narcissists Minimize and Invalidate You, it makes you feel miserable. NPD leads people to gaslighting and manipulation of the people they claim to love. In this video I will share 10 Ways Invalidation Happens and How to Self Validate during and after narcissistic abuse. Codependency doesn’t have to be a way of life.
- Toxic Narcissism in Relationships: Identifying PTSD and C-PTSD
- Narcissistic Abuse and Gaslighting: Reader Shares Decade-Long Survivor Story
- 121 Things Narcissists Say When They Are Gaslighting You
- Codependency and Narcissism in Relationships: A Toxic Combination
- Answered: Why is it unhealthy to be mad at a narcissist all the time?
- Why It’s So Hard to Get Over a Narcissist (And 4 Ways to Start Healing) | QueenBeeing
- 101 Struggles Only Narcissistic Abuse Victims and Survivors Will Understand
- Narcissistic Abuse and Isolation: Feeling Alone in a Crowd
- Believe it or not: This is THE Most Soul-Crushing Part of Narcissistic Abuse
- Introducing the DUO Method of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse
Angela Atkinson is a certified trauma counselor and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery, and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic abuse in toxic relationships since 2006, she has a popular narcissistic abuse recovery YouTube channel. Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own.
Atkinson offers trauma-informed narcissistic abuse recovery coaching and has certifications in trauma counseling, life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation, and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy.
She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse here at QueenBeeing.com and at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online.